Feline Cardiac Support Supplement Benefits
- Easy administration and palatability in both dogs and cats
- Tablet for daily dosing as a treat
- Can also be crushed into a powder
- Dr. Candy sometimes decides that the canine powder is easier to administer to some cats. The ingredients and supportive function in both feline and canine formulations are similar.
- An abundant supply of whole-complex of important B-vitamins
- Strengthen heart muscle
- Maintain the health of blood vessels
- Balance conditions of intravascular clotting/embolism
- An outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy and other holistic veterinarians use Feline Cardiac Support in cases of:
- Genetic health problems
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Significant recovery and trauma
PRO-TIP: I have observed, over the years, that cats treated with modern conventional medications and this whole-food based supplement can provide a longer life expectancy than patients only incorporating one approach.
More About Feline Cardiac Support
The heart is at the center of the cardiovascular system, which is a complex, coordinated group of organs and tissues. Nutritional support to the cardiovascular system also includes the organs that support the heart such as the liver, kidneys, and digestive system.
Feline Cardiac Support:
- Provides nutrients that support optimal cardiac function
- Supports normal function of muscle-cells*
Indications for Use:
- General cardiac support
- Patients with increased cardiac demand or conditions that increase cardiac workload
Bovine heart PMG™ extract, bovine orchic Cytosol™ extract, bovine adrenal, bovine liver, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), organic dried alfalfa (aerial parts) juice, L-carnitine, bovine kidney, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, amla extract, rice (bran), organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice, organic buckwheat (seed), oat flour, nutritional yeast, hawthorn (berry), ribonucleic acid, kelp, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, wheat (germ) oil, organic dried pea (vine) juice, and bone meal.
Honey and calcium stearate as tableting aids.
Calcium 1 mg / tablet
Potassium 5 mg / tablet
Sodium 3 mg / tablet
Manganese 3.5 mcg / tablet
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
How to Administer
The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.