Wear and tear of joints and surrounding tissues, especially in very active and aging dogs, can cause stiffness and trigger the body's normal inflammatory response function.
Canine Flex Support helps maintain healthy joint function, including support for the cartilage. It provides nutrients that:
- Moderate the body's normal inflammatory response
- Provide potent natural antioxidants
- Support healthy immune modulation
Indications for Use:
- Maintenance: especially for large breeds, performance dogs, and growing puppies
- Short- or long-term support: for any dog with joint challenges, especially for active or aging dogs
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the canine formula wafer according to the following recommendations or as otherwise directed.
|1-25 lbs.||1 wafer per day|
|26-50 lbs.||2 wafers per day|
|51-80 lbs.||3 wafers per day|
|>80 lbs.||4 wafers per day|
Suggested Use: Stated amounts depend on dose.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 wafer) contains: Ingredients: Ginger (root), honey, bovine liver, calcium stearate, and turmeric (root) powder.
Vitamin E (min) 5 IU / wafer
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min) 5 mg / wafer
Chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate)* (min) 110 mg / wafer
Glucosamine Sulfate (from shellfish)* (min) 250 mg / wafer
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.