Natural remedies for the respiratory tract are found everywhere in nature. Respiratory health is essential for people who are experiencing short-term breathing problems, such as an infection, as well as those who deal with long-term respiratory issues such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, or allergies.
The American Lung Association says, "The right mix of nutrients in your diet can help you breathe easier." (ALA https://www.lung.org)
When selecting products to assist you with the health of your respiratory system make sure they are:
- Made in the U.S.
- Have clear ingredient transparency chains
- Are tested multiple times for purity and contamination
- Include the right part of the plant/food (roots, flowers, vines)
- Are made by reputable and experienced supplement manufacturers
The supplements below are recommended by tons of health practitioners. They can help you improve your breathing and avoid big flare-ups of inflammation in your lungs.
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy's Top Choices For Infection, Phlegm, And Mucous
**This combination really helps your immune system get all that "junk" out of your lungs. Its the ultimate "clean up crew"
Dr. Candy's Top Choices For Asthma
Dr. Candy's Top Choices For Allergies
- Naturally helps your body remove histamines, those pesky little chemicals that make us itch and sneeze.
- Form = Tablet
- CAN BE USED FOR:
- Removing histamines
- Detoxing the liver
- Minimizing inflammatory cascade
- Speed up resolution of rashes
- Contains natural vitamin A to keep your lung cells healthy.
- Form = Capsule
- CAN BE USED FOR:
- Support healthy lung and respiratory function
- Contains Tillandsia sp. Spanish Moss known for essential mineral abundance
- Contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) which help remove inflammation from respiratory system
( From 0.71 per day )
If you want to "nerd out" on great information about vitamins A & C for your lungs, check out this quick video from nutritionist and professor, Nancy Morrow, MS.
Dr. Lowell Keppel is an expert in therapeutic nutrition, natural healing, and herbal medicine. He is a highly sought-after practitioner with over 35 years of experience. He provides life-changing nutritional guidance for people all over the world. Dr. Keppel has the experience you need to achieve your health goals. Whether you are an elite athlete, or maybe struggling with a chronic disease, he is the doctor you need.
Comprehensive nutritional consultations with Dr. Lowell are based on your personal health information. He uses the Neuro-Emotional Technique ( NET ) and online assessment forms to get to the root cause of your conditions. He understands that true healing must address the underlying cause - and not just cover up symptoms*.
Dr. Keppel has developed a proven holistic approach using whole-food-based nutritional therapy. With a one-on-one consultation, he helps you avoid confusing and complicated health advice from inexperienced "health bloggers".