Feline Renal System Support Benefits
- Reduce further progression of kidney disease
- Fewer urinary tract infections
- Comfortable litter box experience
- Cleaner litter boxes
- Maintain optimal hydration
- An outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy and other holistic veterinarians use Feline Renal Support in cases of:
- Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease
- Renal failure / Renal disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Inappropriate urination and defecation
- Urinary bladder stones
- Urinary obstruction / blockage
- Post-OP Perineal Urethrostomy
PRO-TIP: I have hundreds of patients that have steered away from kidney failure by only adding the supplement and switching to a correctly chosen canned cat food.
More About Feline Renal Support
For renal challenges, not only should the kidneys be supported but consideration should also be given to support of the liver, cardiovascular system, and autonomic nervous system.
Feline Renal Support:
- Facilitates support and natural rehabilitation of the kidneys
- Provides balanced cellular nutrition for all aspects of urinary system function*
Indications for Use:
- Patients in need of renal support
- Hepatic patients in need of additional renal support
Bovine kidney PMG™ extract, bovine kidney, bovine liver, veal bone PMG™ extract, bone meal, defatted wheat germ, bovine and ovine spleen, buckwheat leaf juice and seed, Emblica officinalis, oat flour, pea vine juice, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, ribonucleic acid, alfalfa juice, bovine heart PMG™ extract, kidney bean extract, Perna canaliculus, Tillandsia usneoides, rice bran, porcine duodenum, beet leaf juice, beet root, and extract of Rhizopus oryzae grown on Tillandsia usneoides and beet root.
Honey and calcium stearate as tableting aids.
Calcium 3.5 mg / tablet
Phosphorous 2.4 mg / tablet
Sodium 15 mg / tablet
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
How to Administer
The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.