Biost® by Standard Process | Supports Bone Health
About Biost® by Standard Process
- Biost® contains manganese and veal bone PMG™ extract to support cellular and skeletal health.*
- Contains veal bone PMG™ extract, which provides a unique profile of minerals, nucleotides, and peptides
- Promotes healthy bone and teeth
- Excellent source of manganese*
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Biost 180 tablets #1612 812122013048
Biost 360 tablets #1615 812122010276
1 tablet contains:
- Manganese 6mg (261%)
- Sodium 10mg (<1%)
- Proprietary Blend 249mg - Veal bone PMG extract, calcium lactate, and magnesium citrate.
Other Ingredients: honey, manganese lactate, cellulose, and calcium stearate.
Contains NO: gluten.
Recommended Use: Adults - Take 1 tablet per meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Biost?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process Biost gluten free?
Yes, Biost, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten free. Standard Process products that are ‘gluten free’ have been laboratory tested to meet all of the requirements of the USDA.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Manganese 6 mg, Sodium 30 mg. Proprietary Blend 249 mg: Veal bone PMG™ extract, calcium lactate, and magnesium citrate. Other Ingredients: Honey, manganese lactate, cellulose, and calcium stearate.
What our patients say:
Suggested by a friend who saved her tooth with this (plus BioDent from same company). My tooth had hairline fractures "needed a root canal", not anymore. Tooth is now solid after 6 months of using these products. Love 'em.
Verified : Yes
This was recommended to me when I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. I have been taking it daily for over a year now and my last bone density test showed that my numbers have moved from osteoporosis to osteopenia. I am very pleased.
Verified : Yes
20 years ago my doctor told me I had arthritis in my knees and to stop hiking, racquetball, tennis, basically anything that put stress on my knees. Fast forward to now and I do all of these activities and more with no pain. SP Biost is a game changer. Usually, just one tab a day is enough, but when I am out backpacking with a 50 lb. pack, I will up the dose to 4-5 per day. Several of my acquaintances who had similar knee issues are now pain free through Biost. Just amazing!
Verified : Yes
We have used this product for nearly 40 years, mainly to heal bone fractures. It generally cuts the doctor's estimated healing time in half. Now we are trying it for low bone density.
Verified : Yes
We used this in combination with a few other things and halted my son's tooth decay in his baby tooth. We had to wait a YEAR for it to finally loosen and fall out, but during that year it never got any worse and we were able to spare the trauma of dental work on my little boy. I am so glad! Also his teeth got whiter.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Biost?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Catalyn should I take?
Is Biost Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Biost?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Biost expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Biost to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.