Feline Immune System Support by Standard Process | Protect Your Cats Immune System Naturally
Feline Immune Support Benefits
- Faster response and return to health of any infection or disease
- Reduction of eye discharge
- Provides essential nutrients that are depleted by infection
- Protects the body from parasites found in dead birds and mice
- Improved healing from abscesses
- Balances anti-inflammatory and pro-inflammatory fats
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy and other holistic veterinarians use Feline Immune Support in cases of:
- Feline Aids (FIV)
- Feline Leukemia (FELV)
- Recurring Herpes
- Periods of stress / boarding
- Newborn / bottle fed kittens
- Stray cats
- Feline acne
PRO-TIP: Kittens from the streets or out of animal shelters are very susceptible to upper respiratory infections. These infections are both bacterial and viral. Adding Standard Process Feline Immune Support to wet food helps these young pets overcome immune system deficiencies and restore a solid foundation of health.
More About Feline Immune System Support
The immune system is a complex array of cells that are found throughout the body. Immune cells are designed to work in conjunction with other immune cells to provide a defense against unwanted invaders. The complexity of the immune system requires a multidimensional approach of nutritional factors. Nutritional support of the immune system is directed at facilitating normal function and is not intended to be suppressive or stimulating.
Feline Immune System Support:
- Provides nutritional and biochemical support for healthy immune cells and tissues
- Supports optimal immune system function
Indications for Use:
- General immune system support
- Colder climates or during the fall/winter months
- When kenneled or in a shelter
How to Administer: The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
- To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Ingredients: Eleutherococcus senticosus, bovine liver, L-glutamine, porcine jejunum, bovine orchic Cytosol extract, Emblica officinalis, ribonucleic acid, bovine and ovine spleen, bovine spleen PMG extract, bovine thymus Cytosol extract, bovine pituitary PMG extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol extract, buckwheat leaf juice and seed, pea vine juice, bovine hypothalamus Cytosol extract, oat flour, bovine kidney, bovine thyroid PMG extract, alfalfa juice, copper rice chelate, iron rice chelate, zinc rice chelate, kelp, and bovine pancreas PMG extract.
Other Ingredients: Honey and calcium stearate as tableting aids.
Minerals Potassium 3.5mg / tablet, Iron 140mcg / tablet, Copper 20mcg / tablet, Zinc 70mcg / tablet
Warning: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.