Cardio-Plus® | For A Strong and Healthy Heart Naturally
About Cardio-Plus® by Standard Process
- Cardio-Plus® helps support the cardiovascular system.
- Supports the healthy functioning of the heart and other muscles
- Supports healthy coronary blood flow
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Contains bovine heart PMG™ extract
- Supports increased oxygen demand during exercise
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin C
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex G, Cataplex E2, Cardiotrophin PMG, and Cataplex C
- Excellent source of riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin B6
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Practitioners Use Cardio-Plus For:
- Congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Musculature degeneration
- Athletic endurance
- Healing after a heart attack
- Circulation disorders
Standard Process Cardio-Plus Benefits:
- Increased vitality!
- Strengthen and repair heart muscles
- Natural source of CoQ10 to protect and heal the heart
- Improve oxygen efficiency and conservation
- Helps stabilize blood pressure
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
Product Varieties & Quantities:
Cardio-Plus 90 tablets #2065 812122010412
Cardio-Plus 330 tablets #2080 812122010429
Cardio-Plus Gluten Free 330 tablets #2085 812122012690
2 tablets contain:
- Calories 4
- Cholesterol 5mg (1%)
- Total Carbohydrate 1g (<1%)
- Vitamin C 14.5mg (25%)
- Vitamin E 2 IU (6%)
- Riboflavin 1.6mg (100%)
- Niacin 14mg (70%)
- Vitamin B6 0.5mg (25%)
- Selenium 2.8mcg (4%)
- Proprietary Blend: 650mg - Bovine Heart PMG Extract, Bovine Liver, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Lactate, Porcine Stomach, Bovine Orchic Extract, Tillandsia Usneoides Powder, Defatted Wheat (Germ), Para-Aminobenzoate, Nutritional Yeast, Allantoin, Inositol, Bovine Spleen, Ovine Spleen, Porcine Brain, Oat Flour, Bovine Adrenal Cytosol Extract
Other Ingredients: Honey, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, vitamin E (sunflower), arabic gum, selenium yeast, glycerin, tapioca starch, riboflavin, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Recommended Use: Adults -Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (2 tablets) contains: Cholesterol <5 mg, Vitamin C 15 mg, Vitamin E 1.3 mg, Riboflavin 1.6 mg, Niacin 14 mg, Vitamin B6 0.5 mg, Choline 30 mg, Selenium 3 mcg, Sodium 15 mg. Proprietary Blend 540 mg: Bovine heart PMG™ extract, bovine liver, calcium lactate, porcine stomach, bovine orchic extract, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), defatted wheat germ, nutritional yeast, inositol, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, porcine brain, organic oat flour, and bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract. Other Ingredients: Honey, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium stearate, acacia gum, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), selenium yeast, modified tapioca starch, glycerine, riboflavin, and pyridoxine hydrochloride. Contains: Wheat.
What our patients say:
I used this in the 90's with great results. I had stopped using for about 10 years but recently began to experience symptoms again. I have been taking again for several weeks and am feeling better, less fatigued.
Verified : Yes
This product is 5 stars. It was an emergency so I had to have it immediately, and it was delivered the next day after I ordered, which was great service.
I use this product for atrial fibrillation, it mostly prevents attacks of it, and when I do rarely get it, I take this vitamin (along with cataplex B) and the heart goes back to normal pretty soon.
Verified : Yes
I started using Cardio plus when my afib was so out of whack and no prescription drug was working. my chiro put me on them and had me take about 10 a day till the afib subsided. I now take 2 in the am and two in the evening. if I get a flutter or two I take a few extra a day...Do this only under a drs care, each and everyone of us is different and this is the heart we are talking about...
Verified : Yes
This is an amazing whole-food supplement. I can definitely feel the difference in my overall well-being. I just received my second bottle and plan to use this product as long as I’m around. I can’t wait to get the results of my next blood tests.
Verified : Yes
I actually give one tab a day to my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Harry..it was prescribed by my naturopathic vet. The cardiologist vet for my dog, Harry, told me three years ago that Harry had two and a half years max to live. Cavs are notorious for heart problems. My Harry is still alive three years later, goes for two walks a day, eats healthy and gets his Cardio Plus once a day.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Cardio-Plus?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
**I recommend only adding new cardiac supplements to your diet under direct supervision of your healthcare practitioner**
How many Cardio-Plus should I take?
Is Cardio-Plus Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Cardio-Plus?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Cardio-Plus expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Cardio-Plus to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.