Feline Enteric Support by Standard Process | A Healthy GI System for Your Cat
Feline Enteric Support Benefits
- Help maintain a healthy weight
- Battle diabetes Type I and Type II
- Restore gut health after appropriate diets with corn, wheat and soy
- Boost the immune system
- Reduce dry skin and coat problems like severe dandruff
- Improve protein and fat digestion / absorption
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Veterinarians Use Feline Enteric Support Supplement In Cases Of:
- Chronic vomiting
- Poor appetite
- Regurgitation of undigested food
- After extended courses of antibiotics
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Kidney disease resulting in constipation
- Obstruction / foreign body removal
- String foreign body like ribbon, tinsel, string and rubber bands
- Kittens with GI parasites
- Recovery from malnutrition (common in strays)
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: As a holistic veterinarian, I see a ton of cases where chronic inflammation of the digestive tract results in vomiting, regurgitation and frequent hairballs. Many cases of chronic or intermittent vomiting are caused by cats being fed a diet that is not biologically appropriate. Cats are carnivores and high quantities of grains and other plant materials create chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation, if not addressed can lead to disease conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease and gastrointestinal lymphoma.
More About Feline Enteric Support:
A healthy digestive tract is critical to overall health and well-being. In addition to affecting breakdown and absorption of nutrients, the digestive health of an animal can also have a significant impact on other body systems (immune system, liver, bone marrow, or adrenal glands).
Feline Enteric Support contains a variety of functional foods, both plant and animal, that "feed" the various components of the digestive system to:
- Provide general digestive system support
- Support the ability of intestinal cells to function, regenerate, and respond to daily metabolic and immune challenges
Indications For Use:
- General enteric support
- Patients with increased metabolic demand
- Hepatic patients in need of additional enteric support
How To Administer The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline Formulas Can Be Administered In A Variety Of Ways, Including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
- To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Ingredients: Bovine and ovine spleen, porcine jejunum, bovine liver, porcine stomach, L-glutamine, porcine duodenum, rice bran, nutritional yeast, bovine kidney, defatted wheat germ, alfalfa juice, Perna
Other Ingredients: Honey and calcium stearate as tableting aids.
Minerals: Manganese 3.5mcg / tablet
Warning: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.