Standard Process Immuplex® | Fight Colds And Viruses Naturally
- Immuplex® blends essential micronutrients and minerals, as well as Protomorphogen™ and Cytosol™, extracts to support the immune system
- Taken daily, supports a healthy immune system response function
- Helps maintain normal white blood cell activity already within a normal range
- Supports the body’s normal inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of a high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Excellent source of, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Folate, and vitamins A, B6, and B12 and antioxidant vitamins C and E
- Good source of Selenium
Standard Process Immuplex® Highlighted Benefits
- Removes painful inflammation from joints and body
- Increased immune defense from parasites, bacteria, and viruses
- Repairs tissues to speed up healing and detoxify the body
- Helps to calm allergies and autoimmune conditions
Immuplex® Ingredient Highlights
- Gelatin: helps to keep the digestive tract healthy and contributes collagen for skin health
- Veal bone extract: supplies calcium to boost the immune system and replenish heart strength
- Bovine liver: excellent source of complex B vitamins for more energy and detox
- Nutritional yeast: provides important minerals like zinc and chromium needed for a strong immune system
Immuplex® Side Effects:
No side effects have been reported for Standard Process Immuplex. As with any supplement, some people may experience a stomach ache if suddenly started on an empty stomach. Taking Immuplex with a meal or starting with half of a capsule can help reduce initial stomach ache.
How long does Immuplex® take to work?
Thanks to Standard Process’s gentle processing and whole-food-based therapy, Immuplex produces results quickly. Some people feel improved energy the first day. Some users have seen significant improvements in as little as 3 days. The “average” time to see improvements is between 1-2 weeks.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Immuplex?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process Immuplex® gluten-free?
Yes, Immuplex®, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten-free. So you can be sure to benefit your immune system without irritating your digestion. Standard Process products that are ‘gluten-free’ have been laboratory tested to meet all of the requirements of the USDA.
Product Varieties & Quantities:
Immuplex 90 capsules #4940 812122013307
Immuplex 150 capsules #4960 812122011099
2 capsules contain:
- Cholesterol 5mg (2%)
- Vitamin A 300mcg RAE (30%)
- Vitamin C 54mg (60%)
- Vitamin E 4.9mg (35%)
- Vitamin B6 2mg (120%)
- Folate (100mcg Folic Acid) 165mcg DFE (41%)
- Vitamin B12 2mcg (85%)
- Iron 5mg (30%)
- Zinc 9mg (80%)
- Selenium 6mcg (10%)
- Copper 0.2mg (20%)
- Chromium 30mcg (90%)
- Sodium 25mg (1%)
- Proprietary Blend 538mg - Bovine liver PMG extract, veal bone PMG extract, nutritional yeast, bovine spleen PMG extract, bovine thymus PMG extract, bovine thymus cytosol extract, bovine liver, bovine spleen, ovine spleen
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, zinc rice chelate, ascorbic acid, iron rice chelate, water, starch, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), selenium yeast, copper rice chelate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dicalcium phosphate, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, cyanocobalamin.
Contains NO: gluten.
Recommended Use: Adults - Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.