Standard Process Immuplex® | Fight Colds And Viruses Naturally
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
About Immuplex® by Standard Process
- Immuplex® blends essential micronutrients and minerals, as well as Protomorphogen™ and Cytosol™, extracts to support the immune system
- Taken daily, supports a healthy immune system response function
- Helps maintain normal white blood cell activity already within a normal range
- Supports the body’s normal inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of a high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Excellent source of, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Folate, and vitamins A, B6, and B12 and antioxidant vitamins C and E
- Good source of Selenium
Standard Process Immuplex® Highlighted Benefits
- Removes painful inflammation from joints and body
- Increased immune defense from parasites, bacteria, and viruses
- Repairs tissues to speed up healing and detoxify the body
- Helps to calm allergies and autoimmune conditions
Immuplex® Ingredient Highlights
- Gelatin: helps to keep the digestive tract healthy and contributes collagen for skin health
- Veal bone extract: supplies calcium to boost the immune system and replenish heart strength
- Bovine liver: excellent source of complex B vitamins for more energy and detox
- Nutritional yeast: provides important minerals like zinc and chromium needed for a strong immune system
Immuplex® Side Effects:
How long does Immuplex® take to work?
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Immuplex?
- You can buy Standard Process products onthis page.
- No exam consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process Immuplex® gluten-free?
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (2 Capsules) contains: Cholesterol <5 mg, Vitamin A 300 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 54 mg, Vitamin E 4.9 mg, Vitamin B6 2 mg, Folate (100 mcg folic acid) 165 mcg DFE, Vitamin B12 2 mcg, Iron 5 mg, Zinc 9 mg, Selenium 6 mcg, Copper 0.2 mg, Chromium 30 mcg, Sodium 25 mg. Proprietary Blend 538 mg: Bovine liver PMG™ extract, veal bone PMG™ extract, nutritional yeast, bovine spleen PMG™ extract, bovine thymus PMG™ extract, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, bovine liver, bovine spleen, and ovine spleen. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, ascorbic acid, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, chromium yeast, water, modified tapioca starch, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), selenium yeast, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, modified corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, sucrose, folic acid, and cyanocobalamin.
Contains NO: gluten
What our patients say:
My family takes one a day during the year and two-three a day during flu season. We find this works great as a way to prevent colds/flu and when someone has gotten a cold, we increased the dose to 6 per day, it was a much faster recovery time and the symptoms were less severe.
Verified : Yes
I have serious autoimmune challenges, Immuplex was recommended to me by a nutritionist/college professor. I use it faithfully and sometimes up to six capsules daily in winter months. It seems to have helped me immensely
Verified : Yes
I feel so much better after I take this product! I’m only taking 2 a day because of the expense but I can feel a difference! More energy! Able to put in a full day without running out of energy! Sleep better too!
Verified : Yes
I keep plenty of this on hand for my human and animal family. My Foster animals often show up with depleted immune systems and this speeds up their recovery. We double down during flu and cold season.
Verified : Yes
This helps in my immune system challenges like nothing else I have taken before. It's helping me balance my RA factors and in combination with a few other Standard Process products I am living a productive, healthy life.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Immuplex?
No side effects have been reported for Standard Process Immuplex. As with any supplement, some people may experience a stomach ache if suddenly started on an empty stomach. Taking Immuplex with a meal or starting with half of a capsule can help reduce initial stomach ache.
How many Immuplex should I take?
Is Immuplex Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Immuplex?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page right HERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Immuplex expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Immuplex to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. Thanks to Standard Process’s gentle processing and whole-food-based therapy, Immuplex produces results quickly. Some people feel improved energy the first day. Some users have seen significant improvements in as little as 3 days. The “average” time to see improvements is between 1-2 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.