Equine Immune Support encourages and supports the innate and adaptive immune response that is necessary for the health, performance, and stamina of the horse. The formula includes an array of ingredients derived from functional foods that may support:
- Immune-cell signaling
- Antioxidant activities
- Cell integrity
- Horses with limited turnout
- Horses under bouts of stress
- Horses enduring environmental changes
- Traveling horses
- Horses experiencing a change in routine
L-glutamine, turmeric, mushrooms, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D, and yeast cultures† (Saccharomyces boulardii)
†This ingredient could be considered a controlled substance by certain entities that govern equine competitions. We advise those who feed any supplement to competing horses to check with the governing body specific to the event regarding whether the product contains ingredients that could be considered a controlled substance.
- Start slowly by mixing a small amount of powder into the feed.
- Add the powder to the feed and dampen with water. (Spray bottles can be helpful.) Shake the container to mix the powder with the feed. This will also prevent the powder from settling in the bottom of the feeding container.
- Mix with unsweetened applesauce and add to the horse’s feed or syringe directly into the horse’s mouth.
- Add to a mash made of commonly found low-starch pelleted feeds or soaked hay cubes.
Suggested Use: ¼ cup (30 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 28 day supply. Enclosed scoop holds ¼ cup.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Whey protein (milk), turmeric (root) powder, organic flax meal, L-glutamine, rice protein, yeast culture, turmeric (root) extract, organic turkey tail mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), choline bitartrate, inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, dried yeast fermentate (EpiCore®), sunflower lecithin powder, modified corn starch, grape (seed) extract, sucrose, arabic gum, red wine extract, organic carrot, vitamin A palmitate, and cholecalciferol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.