Canine Adrenal Support By Standard Process | Stress & Anxiety Support For Dogs
Canine Adrenal Supplement Benefits:
- Rebuild the adrenal glands
- Balance stress hormones
- Naturally reduce anxiety
- Reduction of “Fight or Flight” uncertainty
- Address the underlying cause of some behavior problems
- Supportive healing vs Chemical Manipulation
- High palatability for both dogs and cats
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Select A Size to Add to Cart:
Dr. Candy and other Holistic Veterinarians Use This Canine Adrenal Supplement In Cases Of:
- Rescue and Rehoming
- Early Spay and Neuter
- Abuse / Trauma / Non-Specific Fear and Anxiety
- Separation Anxiety
- Long Term Steroid Use
- Irritable Bowel
- Cushing's Disease (Hyperadrenocorticism)
- Addison's Disease (Hypoadrenocorticism)
- Post Surgical Healing / Recovery (especially declawing)
- Thunderstorm and Firework Anxiety
- Loss of Important Pet or Person
- Diabetes Management
- Emotional / Inappropriate Urination and Defecation
- Divorce / Family Modifications
- Fear / PTSD causes of coprophagia
DR. CANDY'S PRO-TIP: I have seen fantastic results in cases where puppies or kittens were rescued, weaned early, separated from their mother, spayed and neutered at a young age, given multiple vaccines, and medications, transported to new locations, and placed into a new home. Situations like these happen all the time and result in stress that is physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. After this stressful event, I recommend all pets displaying general anxiety begin this supplement as soon as signs are noticed. The faster the response the better, as this can balance hormones and divert pathways to health problems, fear and aggression.
More About Canine Adrenal Support
The adrenal glands help the body adapt to stress through the release of corticosteroids and hormones. With chronic stress, the adrenals can become fatigued, affecting many body systems, including the pituitary and thyroid glands, autonomic nervous system, liver, duodenum, and kidneys.
Canine Adrenal Support is formulated to:
- Help the adrenal glands respond normally to stress and metabolic demands
- Support the glands' ability to rebuild and regenerate
- Provide vital nutritional support to related organs*
Indications for Use:
- Sudden stressful event or ongoing stress (internal or external)
- Signs of fatigue, reduced stamina, glucose intolerance, inflammatory response, and inadequate immune system functioning
- Clinical signs associated with adrenal stress
Suggested Use: Stated amounts depend on dose. Please see label for serving size.
|Servings per Container: 65|
|Amount per Serving%Daily Value|
|Bovine liver, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, black currant juice, organic dried alfalfa (aerial parts) juice, porcine duodenum, defatted wheat (germ), eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus), nutritional yeast, carrot (root), wheat (germ) oil, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, organic dried pea (vine) juice, rice (bran), bovine adrenal, bovine kidney, organic dried buckwheat (aerial parts) juice, organic buckwheat (seed), sea salt, oat flour, bovine orchic extract, bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, bovine thyroid PMG™ extract (processed to substantially remove its thyroxine), sunflower lecithin, chlorophyll extract, kelp, and manganese glycerophosphate.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Sodium 9 mg / 1/8 teaspoon
Sodium 35 mg / 1/2 teaspoon
How to Administer
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the canine formula powder according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
|1-10 lbs||1/8 teaspoon once per day|
|11-20 lbs||1/8 teaspoon twice per day|
|21-40 lbs||1/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|41-60 lbs||1/2 teaspoon twice per day|
|61-80 lbs||3/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|>80 lbs||1 teaspoon twice per day|
A 1/8 tsp scoop is included with the small canine powder bottles, and a 1/2 tsp scoop is included with the large canine powder bottles.
Since these supplements are made from super foods, they are very "rich". This allows us to use small doses, but sometimes when adding a brand new savory food pets can experience a soft stool for 12-24 hours. This situation balances itself but I have found that using a gradual taper greatly reduces the chance of loose stool.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.