Canine Musculoskeletal Support By Standard Process | Strong Body, Healthy Joints
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Veterinarians Use Canine Musculoskeletal Support For:
- Back problems, IVDD
- MCL / ACL knee injuries
- Orthopedic surgery recovery
- Bone fractures
- Tick-Borne Disease
- Large and giant breed dogs
- Hip Dysplasia
- Body trauma
- Overweight pets
- Agility & working dogs
- Luxating patellas
- Heart weakness
- Senior pets
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hunting, sporting, showing dogs
Canine Musculoskeletal Support Benefits
- Decreased joint pain
- Repair tendons and ligaments
- Supplies important minerals
- May allow lower drug doses
- Prevent additional joint injuries
- Fast recovery from muscle pulls and sprains
- Strengthens joints
- Prepares strong foundation for large breed dogs
- Faster muscle gain
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: I love adding this musculoskeletal supplement for large and giant breed puppies. These added super-foods help to build strong bones and muscles that will bear high weight loads when the dog is fully grown.
More About Canine Musculoskeletal System Support
Canine Musculoskeletal System Support is formulated to:
- Support optimal musculoskeletal function*
- Provide a wide range of essential nutrients
- Help maintain optimal health and function*
Indications for Use:
- General growth support
- Performance/working animals
- Senior animals
How to Administer
Ingredients: Nutrients & Ingredients – Each Serving Size (1/8 or 1/2 teaspoon) contains: Veal bone PMG™ extract, Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata), New Zealand green mussel (Perna canaliculus)(shellfish), bovine trachea, bovine heart PMG™ extract, organic pea vine juice powder, oat flour, bovine liver, bovine adrenal, eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus), bovine orchic Cytosol™ extract, maltodextrin, bovine kidney, organic carrot, sunflower lecithin powder, organic beet (root), black currant juice, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, porcine jejunum, porcine duodenum, organic SP beet blend (organic swiss chard juice powder, organic beet (root), organic beet (leaf) juice powder), wheat germ oil, bromelain, manganese lactate, cellulose, ribonucleic acid, defatted wheat germ, bovine thyroid PMG™ extract (processed to substantially remove its thyroxine), calcium lactate, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, calcium glycerophosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium lactate, fat soluble extract from alfalfa (leaf) and sunflower seeds, and enzymatically processed Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides) and beet (root).
Guaranteed Analysis: Sodium (max) 4 mg / 1/8 teaspoon, Magnesium (min) 225 mcg / 1/8 teaspoon, Manganese (min) 175 mcg / 1/8 teaspoon
What our patients say:
My 9 year old Corgi was suffering from some muscle soreness in his shoulder and neck. Started this powder after doing the vet's instructions and he seems to be moving great and very happy. Going to order a bigger bottle. Great stuff.
Verified : Yes
This product has been very helpful to my 14.5 yo dog. She was very stiff prior to incorporating this supplement, and now she moves so much better. I have used many Standard Process for myself for several years, but this was our first canine supplement. I wish I would have had them for other senior pets.
Verified : Yes
My rescue dog has 3 legs, a holistic vet recommended this to help him stay fit and healthy. I mix it with his food and he eats it without hesitating.
Verified : Yes
Excellent supplement for my great-danes.
Verified : Yes
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Canine Musculoskeletal Support?
Since these nutritional supplements are made from food, there is little to no risk of side effects. The only side effect I’ve ever seen is diarrhea if the pet gets a gigantic dose. For example, if a pet eats a whole bottle. If I had a dollar for every time one of my pets ate a whole bottle, I’d have a pretty full piggy bank. Since pets love these products so much, we recommend keeping them in a cabinet or someplace that your pet cannot get to.
How much Canine Musculoskeletal Support should my dog take?
- 1-10 lbs 1/8 teaspoon once per day
- 11-20 lbs 1/8 teaspoon twice per day
- 21-40 lbs ¼ teaspoon twice per day
- 41-60 lbs ½ teaspoon twice per day
- 61-80 lbs ¾ teaspoon twice per day
- > 80 lbs 1 teaspoon twice per day
Where to buy Standard Process Canine Musculoskeletal Support?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page right HERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Canine Musculoskeletal Support expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Canine Musculoskeletal Support to work?
This depends on the initial health status of your pet and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most families see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.