Canine Whole Body Support By Standard Process | Natural Whole Health
Canine Whole Body Support Benefits:
- Regulates growth in puppies, especially large breed dogs
- Replenish stockpile of vitamins and minerals
- Strengthens immune system
- Perfect for young orphaned, rescued, lost or stressed puppies
- Naturally boost health after stress or sickness
- Compensation for starvation and malnutrition
- Added health booster for bottle-fed puppies
- Makes excellent broad-spectrum multivitamin
- Help senior animals stay healthy
- Outstanding source of complete vitamin complexes the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Veterinarians Use Canine Whole Body Support Supplement In Cases Of :
- All puppies
- Senior pets
- Multivitamin for homemade food
- Emaciated pets
- Post-op recovery
- “Poor doer” or “runt” puppies
- Rescued or adopted pets
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: This is one supplement that I use in puppies a lot. Often we don’t know exactly what their circumstances or care was during their first few weeks of life. I like to add this to the diet in all cases of stray, orphaned, rescued, or sheltered puppies and kittens. This allows us to correct vitamin deficiencies. Another favorite use is for large breed puppies that were few low-quality foods from a young age.
About Canine Whole Body Support
Supplements made from whole foods, organ and tissue extracts, botanicals, and other ingredients can fill nutrition gaps.*
Canine Whole Body Support:
- Provides general multisystem support for daily maintenance of all body systems, with emphasis on a healthy endocrine system
- Is an excellent nutritional foundation for use with all other system-support formulas*
Indications for Use:
- Daily supplement for any patient
- Growing animals
- Performance/working animals
- Endocrine system support
- Senior animals
Defatted wheat germ, bovine liver, organic pea vine juice powder, nutritional yeast, rice bran, organic carrot, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, milk thistle extract (80% silymarins), organic beet (root), porcine stomach, oat flour, bovine heart PMG™ extract, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), L-carnitine, organic brussels sprouts (aerial parts), bovine orchic Cytosol™ extract, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, kidney bean (aerial parts) juice powder, kelp, bovine liver PMG™ extract, bovine trachea, bovine bone, bovine kidney PMG™ extract, bovine kidney, choline bitartrate, inositol, thiamin hydrochloride, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, celery (aerial parts), bovine liver fat extract (yakriton), veal bone, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, calcium lactate, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, porcine hypothalamus Cytosol™ extract, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, manganese glycerophosphate, bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, bovine thymus PMG™ extract, carbamide, zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, porcine hypothalamus PMG™ extract, sunflower lecithin, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, bovine thyroid PMG™ extract (processed to substantially remove its thyroxine), porcine brain, and ascorbic acid.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
How to Administer
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the canine formula powder according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
|1-10 lbs||1/8 teaspoon once per day|
|11-20 lbs||1/8 teaspoon twice per day|
|21-40 lbs||1/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|41-60 lbs||1/2 teaspoon twice per day|
|61-80 lbs||3/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|>80 lbs||1 teaspoon twice per day|
A 1/8 tsp scoop is included with the small canine powder bottles, and a 1/2 tsp scoop is included with the large canine powder bottles.
Since these supplements are made from superfoods, they are "rich". This allows us to use small doses, but sometimes when adding a brand new savory food pets can experience a soft stool for 12-24 hours. This situation balances itself but I have found that using a gradual taper greatly reduces the chance of loose stool.