Canine Whole Body Support By Standard Process | Natural Whole Health
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Veterinarians Use Canine Whole Body Support For:
- All puppies
- Senior pets
- Multivitamin for homemade food
- Emaciated pets
- Post-op recovery
- “Poor doer” or “runt” puppies
- Rescued or adopted pets
Canine Whole Body Support Benefits
- Regulates growth in puppies, especially large breed dogs
- Replenish stockpile of vitamins and minerals
- Strengthens immune system
- Perfect for young orphaned, rescued, lost or stressed puppies
- Naturally boost health after stress or sickness
- Compensation for starvation and malnutrition
- Added health booster for bottle-fed puppies
- Makes excellent broad-spectrum multivitamin
- Help senior animals stay healthy
- Outstanding source of complete vitamin complexes the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: This is one supplement that I use in puppies a lot. Often we don’t know exactly what their circumstances or care was during their first few weeks of life. I like to add this to the diet in all cases of stray, orphaned, rescued, or sheltered puppies and kittens. This allows us to correct vitamin deficiencies. Another favorite use is for large breed puppies that were few low-quality foods from a young age.
More About Canine Whole Body Support
Canine Whole Body is formulated to:
- Provide general multisystem support for daily maintenance of all body systems, with emphasis on a healthy endocrine system
- Is an excellent nutritional foundation for use with all other system-support formulas*
Indications for Use:
- Daily supplement for any patient
- Growing animals
- Performance/working animals
- Endocrine system support
- Senior animals
How to Administer
Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1/8 level teaspoon) contains: Defatted wheat germ, bovine liver, organic pea vine juice powder, nutritional yeast, rice bran, organic carrot, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, milk thistle extract (80% silymarins), organic beet (root), porcine stomach, oat flour, bovine heart PMG™ extract, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), L-carnitine, organic Bbrussels sprouts (aerial parts), bovine orchic Cytosol™ extract, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, kidney bean (aerial parts) juice powder, kelp, bovine liver PMG™ extract, bovine trachea, bovine bone, bovine kidney PMG™ extract, bovine kidney, choline bitartrate, inositol, thiamin hydrochloride, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, celery (aerial parts), bovine liver fat extract, veal bone, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, calcium lactate, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, porcine hypothalamus Cytosol™ extract, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, manganese glycerophosphate, bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, bovine thymus PMG™ extract, carbamide, zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, porcine hypothalamus PMG™ extract, sunflower lecithin, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, porcine brain, and ascorbic acid.
Guaranteed Analysis: Calcium (min) 1.25 mg / 1/8 tsp., Sodium (max) 3.5 mg / 1/8 tsp., Iron (min) 125 mcg / 1/8 tsp., Copper (min) 50 mcg / 1/8 tsp., Manganese (min) 150 mcg / 1/8 tsp., Zinc (min) 75 mcg / 1/8 tsp.
What our patients say:
I’ve used SP for my Labrador for over five years now and it’s been a game changer! We feed her a whole food, homemade diet and needed extra vitamins and minerals added to keep her in tip top health and so far so great! I feed our girl daily and she’s healthy and happy!
Verified : Yes
We bought this for a lab mix. Our holistic vet recommended a supplement, and this was her first choice. I just sprinkled the powder on my dog's food, and she didn't seem to mind at all.
Verified : Yes
I have been using Standard Process Canine Whole Body Support for years and it is excellent.
My dog 12 years old and is still acting like a puppy
Verified : Yes
Excellent for my old dog. I give this together with H3 Essential, glucosamine hip and joint supplement to my old dog and I can see a big difference. he moves better and he is more active and joyful.I Highly recommend all standard process products.
Verified : Yes
My veterinarian suggested this product to help support an Australian Shepherd who has epilepsy and is taking potassium bromide with phenobarbital. I also give it to my younger Aussie for general support. Both dogs have been taking this product for about 3 years now.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Canine Whole Body Support?
Since these nutritional supplements are made from food, there is little to no risk of side effects. The only side effect I’ve ever seen is diarrhea if the pet gets a gigantic dose. For example, if a pet eats a whole bottle. If I had a dollar for every time one of my pets ate a whole bottle, I’d have a pretty full piggy bank. Since pets love these products so much, we recommend keeping them in a cabinet or someplace that your pet cannot get to.
How much Canine Whole Body Support should my dog take?
- 1-10 lbs 1/8 teaspoon once per day
- 11-20 lbs 1/8 teaspoon twice per day
- 21-40 lbs ¼ teaspoon twice per day
- 41-60 lbs ½ teaspoon twice per day
- 61-80 lbs ¾ teaspoon twice per day
- > 80 lbs 1 teaspoon twice per day
Where to buy Standard Process Canine Whole Body Support?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page right HERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Canine Whole Body Support expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Canine Whole Body Support to work?
This depends on the initial health status of your pet and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most families see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.