Cardiotrophin PMG® | Outstanding Repair After Heart Attack
Main Benefits of Cardiotrophin PMG® by Standard Process
- Provides important building blocks for repairing heart muscles
- Nourishes heart muscles, nerves, and vessels
- Strong cardiac contractions for better circulation
- Ingredients can support FASTER recovery after a heart attack
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
About Cardiotrophin PMG®
- Cardiotrophin PMG is a cardiovascular supplement that includes bovine heart PMG™ extract to support heart muscle function.*
- Provides a unique profile of minerals, nucleotides, and peptides
- Supports the heart and cardiovascular system
- Supports normal heart cell growth and differentiation*
Supplement Facts and Ingredient
Product Varieties & Quantities:
Cardiotrophin PMG 90 tablets #2125 812122010436
1 tablet contains:
- Calcium 20mg (2%)
- Sodium 5mg (<1%) Proprietary Blend 185mg
- Bovine heart PMG extract and magnesium citrate.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 20 mg, Sodium 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 185 mg: Bovine heart PMG™ extract and magnesium citrate. Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate, cellulose and calcium stearate.
Contains NO: gluten
What our patients say:
Cardiotrophin cured my heart arrythmia. I had heart arrythmia (skipping beats) for 2 decades. It is very uncomfortable when my heart stops beating and then starts again. My Naturopath recommended I take Cardiotrophin. After 2 months of taking Cardotrophin, my arrythmia was gone. My quality of life has improved dramatically.
Verified : Yes
I have been using this product since March of 2021 and it has really helped the leaky valve in my heart which prevented me from getting deep breaths; aka 'air hunger' and heart fluttering. The only time I have problems breathing anymore is when it is very humid (which it is in summer where I live, but it is waaaay better) or if I eat sugar so I've cut that way down and find breathing problems to be nearly non-existent.
Verified : Yes
I started taking this product after my Naturalist intoroduced them to me because of problems I was having with my liver. It cleared up my situation and I have been taaking them ever since. I trust that they are effected and true what they say.
Verified : Yes
I have suffered from anxiety and panic for decades. It is debilitating! You can trust the recommendations of real people who have used it. I have been taking this product for a month and my palpitations have stopped. I am calmer and more centrally balanced. Your heart is the center of your being...if you can take care of it, it will take care of the rest of you.
Verified : Yes
I decided to write this review, even though I bought this from my chiropractor. I bought it based on Amazon reviews. Thank you, reviewers. In terms of heart palpitations and CHF, this supplement IS A MIRACLE for me. I have had heart issues since I was 4 years old.....palpitations, then CHF. Nothing (and I have tried it all) has helped me like this supplement.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Cardiotrophin PMG?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Cardiotrophin PMG should I take?
Is Cardiotrophin PMG Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Cardiotrophin PMG?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Cardiotrophin PMG expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Cardiotrophin PMG to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.