Standard Process Feline Renal System Support | Natural Kidney Health for Cats
Every little detail is important when it comes to cats with kidney disease. I monitor bloodwork but I also ask questions about improvements. Are cat owners noticing changes in the litter box? Does their cat seem more or less thirsty? Are they enjoying their normal routine, etc.?
This is my review based on results of using Feline Renal Supportby Standard Process in a variety of cases. I've been using this product for over 7 years and I've seen some incredible results. If you have a cat that is dealing with kidney and urinary issues, I definitely recommend giving this supplement a try.
In this article I'll go over when to use Feline Renal Support, the ingredients, dose, administration, and some additional details.
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Veterinarians Use Feline Renal Support For:
- Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease
- Renal failure / Renal disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Inappropriate urination and defecation
- Urinary bladder stones
- Urinary obstruction / blockage
- Post-Op Perineal Urethrostomy
Feline Renal System Support Benefits
- Reduce further progression of kidney disease
- Fewer urinary tract infections
- Comfortable litter box experience
- Cleaner litter boxes
- Maintain optimal hydration
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: I have hundreds of patients that have steered away from kidney failure by only adding the supplement and switching to a correctly chosen canned cat food.
More About Feline Renal Support
For renal challenges, not only should the kidneys be supported but consideration should also be given to support of the liver, cardiovascular system, and autonomic nervous system. use with all other system-support formulas
Feline Renal Support:
- Facilitates support and natural rehabilitation of the kidneys
- Provides balanced cellular nutrition for all aspects of urinary system function
Indications for Use:
- Patients in need of renal support
- Hepatic patients in need of additional renal support
- How to Administer: The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline Formulas Can Be Administered In A Variety Of Ways, Including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
- To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
- The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Bovine kidney PMG™ extract, bovine kidney, bovine liver, veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine bone, defatted wheat germ, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic pea vine juice powder, oat flour, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, amla extract, ribonucleic acid, organic kidney bean (aerial parts) juice powder, bovine heart PMG™ extract, New Zealand green mussel (Perna canaliculus) (shellfish), Spanish moss (Tillandsiausneoides), rice bran, enzymatically processed Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides) and beet (root), organic SP beet blend (organic swiss chard juice powder, organic beet (root), organic beet (leaf) juice powder), and porcine duodenum. Other Ingredients: Honey and calcium stearate.
Guaranteed Analysis: Calcium (min) 3.5 mg / tablet, Phosphorous (min) 2.4 mg / tablet, Sodium (max) 15 mg / tablet
What our patients say:
I've been giving this to my 19 year old cat for about 8 months and he is SOOOO much happier. He used to get disoriented, delusional, and nauseous a lot. He would also howl loudly early in the morning. Shortly after I started him on Feline Renal Support all of those symptoms disappeared. He's clear-headed, bright eyed, quiet, and very happy.
Verified : Yes
I've been using this product ever since my cat got diagnosed with renal failure two months ago. So far, he's been doing great; eating/drinking normally; playing; just overall happy! I am not giving him anything other than this vitamin and it seems to be working. I'll know in another month based on his blood results if this product is really working its magic! Fingers crossed!
Verified : Yes
The product works great for my 17 year old Tabby Cat. He was diagnosed with a bit of Renal Disease and since then we have been using this product. He has his energy back and bathroom time isn't a chore any longer.
Verified : Yes
This is a great product! We were told our cat would live another 6 months...due to kidney failure...that was 4 years ago! We use this grey product along with azodyl and subcutaneous drip/fluid. PLEASE ask you Vet about these two wonderful aids for your kitty!
Verified : Yes
Great OTC medication. My 12yr old cat was in the beginning stages of renal failure. Since I have been giving her this supplement, her condition has greatly improved. She is eating much better--gaining weight and drinking much less water. She is also more alert & active.
Verified : Yes
Questions & Answers
Since these nutritional supplements are made from food, there is little to no risk of side effects. The only side effect I’ve ever seen is diarrhea if the pet gets a gigantic dose. For example, if a pet eats a whole bottle. If I had a dollar for every time one of my pets ate a whole bottle, I’d have a pretty full piggy bank. Since pets love these products so much, we recommend keeping them in a cabinet or someplace that your pet cannot get to.
- One tablet every 12 hours or as directed by your holistic veterinarian.
- You can buy this supplement from our product page right HERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
This depends on the initial health status of your pet and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most families see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.