Standard Process RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) Tablets | Increase Circulation Naturally
By improving microvascular health, this supplement has been used to increase circulation inside cold hands and feet. RNA increases body heat production and intracellular energy.
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
About Ribonucleic Acid (RNA):
- Ribonucleic Acid (RNA), derived from yeast, supports cell replication, growth, and protein synthesis
- Promotes healthy cellular growth and development
- Supports healthy cellular functioning
Dr. Candy and other natural practitioners use Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) For :
- poor circulation
- secondary support for hypothyroidism
- diabetic nerve damage
- poor memory
- minimize scaring while healing
RNA Side Effects:
Little to no side effects are reported for the majority of users. A few users mentioned a stomach ache when taken on an empty stomach.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Catalyn?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process RNA gluten free?
Yes, RNA, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten free. Standard Process products that are ‘gluten free’ have been laboratory tested to meet all of the requirements of the USDA.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
Product Varieties & Quantities:
Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) 90 tablets #7225 812122011655
Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) 180tablets #7230 812122013215
1 tablets contain:
- Calories 1
- Calcium 15mg (2%)
- Proprietary Blend 210mg
- Ribonucleic Acid and magnesium citrate
Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate, cellulose, calcium stearate, and arabic gum.
Contains NO: gluten.
Recommended Use: Adults - One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 20 mg, Sodium 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 270 mg: Ribonucleic acid and magnesium citrate. Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate, cellulose, arabic gum, and calcium stearate.
What our patients say:
I've been taking this (SP 072 is the smaller bottle size) on and off for years. I find that it's easier to think when I do--memory and quick learning is important to me. The product I give 5 stars.
Verified : Yes
I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea. I have been using a CPAP for her year and a half. After taking this RNA product three times a day along with 1200 mg of calcium my episodes went from 20+ down to 2 - 3 times an hour according to my CPAP readings. I have also noticed when I stop taking the RNA along with the calcium regiment , my episodes spike back into the 20s .
I am going to double my intake of this RNA for a few weeks and will get back with the results .
Verified : Yes
I was recently getting horrible head and ear aches due to using my iPhone 6 a lot over the last few months. Nothing seemed to help until I went to a naturopath who put me on a radiation detox diet which included RNA standard process. While I'm still not completely recovered (beware people of using an iPhone without ear protection!!!) this product has most definitely made a difference for me. I highly recommend it!
Verified : Yes
I've been dealing with tossing and turning for the last few years while i sleep. Incredibly restless. Dreams had vanished and I was always out of energy. I went to my local chiropractor and did some muscle testing and ended up with this supplement. I just got to say, I have never slept so good in my entire life. It's crazy. My stress level has improved. My mind is clear and actually functioning at full speed..first three days i actually disliked how much my mind was racing. I was not used to my mind being so active. (Ive had a brain injury). Crazy how much my body needed this stuff! I would recommend.
Verified : Yes
This supplement has been life-changing for me! Since day 1, it has helped me manage anxiety and stress. RNA paired with Minchex (Standard Process supplement) is wonderful for cognitive function, mood regulation & stress. I take 3 RNA supplements a day along with 2 Minchex. I highly reccomend this brand and product.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of RNA?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many RNA should I take?
Is RNA Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process RNA?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process RNA expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for RNA to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.