Drenamin By Standard Process- Natural Support For Stress & Anxiety- Dr. Review, Side Effects, Uses, Benefits
"Drenamin is one of my favorite products. I use it myself and it really helps me. I recommend it to tons of patients for lots of different natural healing programs. Since this supplement is so versatile, I will just give some brief highlights here - and I'll show you where to get additional information!"
~ Dr. Candy
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Drenamin by Standard Process - Highlight of Benefits
- Better response to stress
- Potential reduction of acne
- Decreased mood swings
- Improved sleep quality
- Stronger immune system
- Support for adrenal function and repair
- Natural stress relief
- Better energy
Common signs of adrenal fatigue:
- fatigue, particularly upon waking, with intermittent crashes throughout the day
- poor stress response and mood regulation ( anger, irritability )
- cognitive issues or brain fog
- increased energy levels in the evenings, difficulty winding down
- cravings for salty or sweet foods
- overuse of caffeine and other stimulants
- compromised immune system, get sick when stressed
- frequent urination
- loss of muscle tone
- poor circulation
- weight gain
- decreased libido
Drenamin By Standard Process Is Used For:
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Cushing's Syndrome
- Addison's Disease
- Adrenal fatigue / chronic fatigue syndrome
- Poor stress response
- Mood regulation ( anger, irritability )
- Cognitive issues or brain fog
- Compromised immune system
- Cortisol overproduction / underproduction
Drenamin Ingredient Highlights
- Shiitake and Reishi Mushrooms: Help to maintain brain health and memory
- Oats: Support healthy blood pressure and circulation to extremities
- Alfalfa: Helps maintain a smooth blood glucose level, source of B vitamins
- Buckwheat: Replaces minerals lost during stressful times such as magnesium, vitamin K and potassium.
Drenamin Side Effects:
How Long Does Drenamin Take To Work?
Dr. Candy's personal review: I personally can feel improvement within the first day. If I take it in the morning, I will have less brain fog by the afternoon. Also, if the day is stressful, I can manage it better than days that I do not take this supplement.
Is Standard Process Drenamin Gluten Free?
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Drenamin?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Dr. Candy Akers shares her personal review: I have used Drenamin off and on for the last 4 years. It has really helped me deal with stress and anxiety- in a very physical way. It lets my body relax and heal.
I went through a rough period of insomnia, and a doctor had prescribed a tranquilizer to take before bedtime. The medication reduced my memory and it was even more difficult to get up in the morning.
I have switched out anxiety drugs and sleeping pills with Drenamin and a little CBD oil. I use this supplement in healing protocols for both dogs and humans. It really works, its natural and gentle - and can get you feeling better quickly.
Supplement Facts & Ingredients
Product Varieties & Quantities:
Ingredients: Each Serving Size (3 Tablets) contains: Vitamin C 9 mg, Riboflavin 1 mg , Niacin 12 mg, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg , Choline 10 mg, Sodium 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 685 mg: Calcium lactate, rice bran, bovine liver, bovine adrenal, porcine stomach, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, magnesium citrate, organic oat flour, bovine bone, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, porcine brain, veal bone PMG™ extract, organic sweet potato, and sunflower lecithin. Other Ingredients: Honey, cellulose, choline bitartrate, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, riboflavin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Recommended Dosage & Use:
*As with all new supplements, if you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Client's review and testimonial : Many moms I know use these, so I decided to try. Basically it's organ meats and is really good for anxiety. . . they seem to give you a more relaxed euphoric feel. My guess is the organ meats are highly nutritional. ~KC
What our patients say:
I was suffering from adrenal fatigue. I added this to the supplements I was already taking and feel like my old self again. I continue to take a maintenance dosage. Whenever my stress level gets too high, I up the dosage for a few days and feel great again. I love this product!!!
Verified : Yes
These where recommended to me by my sister for my teen who was suffering from anxiety and depression the doctors only wanted to treat her with therapy so I do want to make that clear… with in one week I got my daughter back she was actually wanting to get out of the house and do things !!!! Her mood is improving and activity is increasing! I reordered already !
Verified : Yes
Helps my mood greatly. I have adrenal fatigue and ran out of these. Wasn't planning to repurchase until I realized my mood was poor again. After a few days back on them, I was back in good spirits. Really good natural supplement in place of pharmaceutical treatments for anxiety and depression.
Verified : Yes
It does what it’s supposed to do. It’s healing my adrenals and therefore helps my emotions. I won’t go without it. Love how much it helps! It very likely lends to health in a number of ways.. just am saying what I experienced! Great quality product and worth the price!!
Verified : Yes
This product is a great booster for your adrenals. I first bought it from my chiropractor who recommended it when I was under a great deal of stress. I take it twice daily and if I miss several days, my energy tanks and I can definitely tell a difference in how I feel, both physically and emotionally.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Drenamin?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Drenamin should I take?
Is Drenamin Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Drenamin?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page right HERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Drenamin expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Drenamin to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought
Comprehensive Adrenal Support Made Easy:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.