Drenamin By Standard Process | Reduce Anxiety & Stress Naturally
Drenamin is one of my favorite products. I use it myself and it really helps me. I recommend it to tons of patients for lots of different natural healing programs. Since this supplement is so versatile, I will just give some brief highlights here - and I'll show you where to get additional information!
~ Dr. Candy
Drenamin by Standard Process - Highlight of Benefits
- Better response to stress
- Potential reduction of acne
- Decreased mood swings
- Improved sleep quality
- Stronger immune system
- Support for adrenal function and repair
- Natural stress relief
- Better energy
Common signs of adrenal fatigue:
- fatigue, particularly upon waking, with intermittent crashes throughout the day
- poor stress response and mood regulation ( anger, irritability )
- cognitive issues or brain fog
- increased energy levels in the evenings, difficulty winding down
- cravings for salty or sweet foods
- overuse of caffeine and other stimulants
- compromised immune system, get sick when stressed
- frequent urination
- loss of muscle tone
- poor circulation
- weight gain
- decreased libido
Drenamin Ingredient Highlights
Shiitake and Reishi Mushrooms: Help to maintain brain health and memory
Oats: Support healthy blood pressure and circulation to extremities
Alfalfa: Helps maintain a smooth blood glucose level, source of B vitamins
Buckwheat: Replaces minerals lost during stressful times such as magnesium, vitamin K and potassium.
Drenamin Side Effects:
Little to no side effects are reported for the majority of users. One person has documented insomnia when taken at larger than recommended doses.
How Long Does Drenamin Take To Work?
Drenamin produces results quickly. Some users have seen significant improvements in as little as 3 days. The “average” time to see improvements is between 1-3 weeks. These nutritional supplements work fast thanks to Standard Process’ gentle processing and whole-food based therapy.
Dr. Candy's personal review : I personally can feel improvement within the first day. If I take it in the morning, I will have less brain fog by the afternoon. Also, if the day is stressful, I can manage it better than days that I do not take this supplement.
Is Standard Process Drenamin Gluten Free?
Yes, Drenamin, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten free. Standard Process products that are ‘gluten free’ have been laboratory tested to meet all of the requirements of the USDA.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Drenamin?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Dr. Candy Akers shares her personal review :
I have used Drenamin off and on for the last 4 years. It has really helped me deal with stress and anxiety- in a very physical way. It lets my body relax and heal.
I went through a rough period of insomnia, and a doctor had prescribed a tranquilizer to take before bedtime. The medication reduced my memory and it was even more difficult to get up in the morning.
I have switched out anxiety drugs and sleeping pills with Drenamin and a little CBD oil. I use this supplement in healing protocols for both dogs and humans. It really works, its natural and gentle - and can get you feeling better quickly.
Client's review and testimonial :
Many moms I know use these, so I decided to try. Basically it's organ meats and is really good for anxiety. . . they seem to give you a more relaxed euphoric feel. My guess is the organ meats are highly nutritional. ~KC
Supplement Facts & Ingredients
Product Varieties & Quantities:
Drenamin 90 tablets #3650 812122010764
Drenamin 360 tablets #3700 812122010771
Calcium lactate, Rice (bran), bovine liver, bovine adrenal, porcine stomach, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal PMG extract, choline bitartrate, alfalfa extract, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice, buckwheat (seed), magnesium citrate, oat flour, mushroom, bovine bone, para-aminobenzoate, allantoin, porcine brain, veal bone, sweet potato, sunflower lecithin, rice (bran), and vitamin E (sunflower).
Honey, cellulose, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, riboflavin, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Contains NO: gluten.
Recommended Dosage & Use:
Adults: Three tablets per meal, or as directed.*As with all new supplements, if you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Drenatrophin PMG [ Learn ] [ Shop ]
- Adrenal Desciccated [ Learn ] [ Shop ]
- MinChex [ Shop ]
- Catalyn [ Learn ] [ Shop ]
- Catalyn Chewable [ Shop ]
- Catalyn Gluten Free [ Shop ]
- Adrenal Easy Pack [ Shop ]
Check Out My Whole Adrenal Stress Protocol - Coming Soon