Canine Mobility Support Supplement Benefits:
- Decreased joint pain
- Repair tendons and ligaments
- Supplies important minerals
- May allow lower drug doses
- Prevent additional joint injuries
- Fast recovery from muscle pulls and sprains
- Strengthens joints
- Prepares a strong foundation for large breed puppies
- Faster muscle gain
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb, natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy Uses Canine Musculoskeletal Support In Cases Of:
- Back problems, IVDD
- CCL / ACL knee injuries
- Orthopedic surgery recovery
- Bone fractures
- Tick-Borne Disease
- Large and giant breed dogs
- Hip Dysplasia
- Body trauma
- Overweight pets
- Agility & working dogs
- Luxating patellas
- Heart weakness
- Senior pets
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hunting, sporting, showing dogs
For additional joint and body support for dogs, check out our section on LASER THERAPY, it can reduce your dog's pain in as little as 2 minutes and is a completely natural and non-invasive way to help heal those oh-so-important joints. Thousands of research studies have proven the direct effect that light energy has on cells.
If you need a little guidance on weight loss issues, check out our services page. I'll be releasing a specific consult and program soon!
Want to read Dr. Candy's FULL REVIEW of Standard Process Canine Musculoskeletal Support? CHECK IT OUT
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy's Favorite Joint and Mobility Support For Dogs
Support your dog's joints and improve mobility naturally with food!
Form = Powder
Easy to add to your pet's food and tastes great!
- CAN BE USED FOR:- Pain and arthritis- ACL / CCL tears- Back problems, IVDD- Orthopedic surgery recovery- Senior Dogs- Hunting and sporting dogs- Agility and working dogs- Overweight and obese dogs
( From 0.88 per day )