Natural health support for every horse.
Superior nutritional supplements, backed by research.
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Equine Mobility Support
- Supporting arthritic joints
- Supporting working horses - the day to day stress / damage to joints they encounter
- Older, stiff horses starting to slow down and show signs of pain
- During periods of hard work (with success in both long and short term use)
- Post injury or surgery
Read Dr. Candy's full, informative product review HERE.
( From 1.75 per day )
Equine Metabolic Support
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Insulin Resistance
- Underweight due to metabolic compromise (atypical Cushings and IR horses)
- Easy keepers - owners wish they could keep out on grass more, or desire for increased nutrition in the diet
- Laminitis - prone to, history of founder with rotation or not
- Horses with abnormal fat deposits, animal predisposed to cresty necks (morgans, arabs, QH's, Saddlebreds, etc)
Read Dr. Candy's full, informative product review of Equine Metabolic Support HERE.
( From 2.07 per day )
Equine GI Support
- Ulcer prone horses
- Picky eaters / underweight
- Anxious horses
- Poor doers
Read Dr. Candy's full, informative product review of Equine GI Support HERE.
( From 2.61 per day )
Equine Immune Support
- Viral infections
- Communicable diseases (strangles, etc.)
- Immune compromised horses (EPM, Herpes)
- Shipping / showing / high stress
- Recurrent bacterial infections (joint, upper resp., reproductive tract)
- Potomac Horse Fever
- Lyme Disease
- Non responsive / chronic conditions
Read Dr. Candy's full, informative product review of Equine Immune Support HERE.
( From 3.18 per day )
Equine Performance Support
- Providing important energy and immune response substrates*
- Supporting energy pathways
- Offering antioxidant support
- Providing ingredients that may support recovery from strenuous activity
Read Dr. Candy's full, informative product review of Equine Performance Support HERE.
( From 2.76 per day )