Standard Process Catalyn GF | Best Gluten Free Multivitamin
Standard Process Catalyn GF - Highlighted Benefits :
- Separate production suite, equipment, and 100% sanitation to ensure no gluten
- Boost to the immune system, beautiful hair, and nails
- Healthy heart and blood vessels
- Increased energy during the day
Catalyn GF Ingredient Highlights :
Shiitake and Reishi Mushrooms: Help to maintain brain health and memory
Carrots & Sweet Potato: Natural vitamin A boosts immune system and protects the lungs
Alfalfa: Helps maintain a smooth blood glucose level, source of B vitamins
Nutritional Yeast: Provides minerals needed for energy production
Catalyn GF Side Effects:
Little to no side effects are reported for the majority of users. A few users mentioned a stomach ache when taken on an empty stomach.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Catalyn GF?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process Catalyn GF gluten free?
Yes, Catalyn GF, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten free. Standard Process products that are ‘gluten free’ have been laboratory tested to meet all of the requirements of the USDA.
3 tablets contain:
- Calories 4
- Vitamin A 1,200 IU (25%DV)
- Vitamin C 4mg (6%DV)
- Vitamin D 312 IU (80%DV)
- Thiamine 0.2mg (15%DV)
- Riboflavin 0.2mg (15%DV)
- Vitamin B6 1mg (50%DV)
Proprietary Blend: 766mg of: Rice (Bran), Carrot (Root), Sweet Potato, Calcium Lactate, Nutritional Yeast, Bovine Adrenal, Bovine Liver, Magnesium Citrate, Bovine Spleen, Ovine Spleen, Bovine Kidney
, Pea (Vine) Juice, Dried Alfalfa (Whole Plant) Juice, Mushroom, Oat Flour, Sunflower Lecithin
Other Ingredients: Honey, glycerin, arabic gum, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, starch, sucrose (beets), vitamin A palmitate, cocarboxylase, and riboflavin. Gluten-free.
Recommended Use: Adults - Three tablets per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.