Standard Process Catalyn Chewable | Nature’s Best Multivitamin
Standard Process Catalyn Chewable - Highlights & Benefits :
- Great-tasting chewable tablet with natural cherry fruit powder
- Boost to the immune system, beautiful hair, and nails
- Healthy heart and blood vessels
- Non-dairy, non-soy
- Increased energy during the day
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Catalyn Chewable Ingredient Highlights :
- Shiitake and Reishi Mushrooms: Help to maintain brain health and memory
- Carrots & Sweet Potato: Natural vitamin A boosts immune system and protects the lungs
- Alfalfa: Helps maintain a smooth blood glucose level, source of B vitamins
- Nutritional Yeast: Provides minerals needed for energy production
Catalyn Chewable Side Effects:
Little to no side effects are reported for the majority of users. A few users mentioned a stomach ache when taken on an empty stomach.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Catalyn Chewable?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process Catalyn Chewable gluten free?
Catalyn Chewables, manufactured by Standard Process, are not gluten free. They do make a gluten free version which you can purchase here. However, the gluten free version is not a chewable tablet.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
3 tablets contain:
- Calories 4
- Vitamin A 360 mcg RAE IU (40%DV)
- Vitamin C 4mg (4%DV)
- Vitamin D 7.8 mcg (39%DV)
- Thiamine 0.2mg (17%DV)
- Riboflavin 0.2mg (17%DV)
- Vitamin B6 1mg (59%DV)
Proprietary Blend: 320 mg: Defatted wheat germ, calcium lactate, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine kidney, organic pea vine juice powder, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, oat flour, sunflower lecithin, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, and rice bran.
Other Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, maltodextrin, cherry powder, honey, calcium stearate, glycerine, natural cherry flavor, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, arabic gum, sucrose, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, and cholecalciferol.
Recommended Use: Adults - Three chews per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Warnings: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (3 Tablets) contains: Total Carbohydrate <1 g, Vitamin A 360 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 4 mg, Vitamin D 7.8 mcg, Thiamin 0.2 mg, Riboflavin 0.2 mg, Vitamin B6 1 mg. Proprietary Blend 765 mg: Defatted wheat germ, calcium lactate, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine kidney, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic oat flour, organic pea vine juice powder, sunflower lecithin, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Honey, glycerine, arabic gum, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, calcium stearate, sucrose, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, and cholecalciferol.
What our patients say:
After many years of trial and research, I was so happy to finally find these for my children! I highly recommend looking into the ingredients listed on the bottle of your child’s multivitamin! My extremely picky 7 year old takes these every day with no problem, and my 2 year old would eat the whole bottle if I let her. Even on the days where I’m not exactly proud of what my kids ate, I really feel much better knowing they got these !
Verified : Yes
I bought for elderly mom who eats once a day. I felt she might be missing nutrients and lab work proved I was right. So she implemented this foundational supplement and Her blood work came back great. Awesome supplement
Verified : Yes
We are really loving these vitamins! My four old takes the chewables and likes them! My husband, 2 daughters ages 9 &7, and I take the regular Catalyn. We (my husband and I) are feeling a lot better in general. I highly recommend everyone to try them. You will not be disappointed!
Verified : Yes
My daughter loves these. She's 5. I was trying to find something other than sugary loaded gummy vitamins and am very happy with Catalyn chewables.
Verified : Yes
I like a chewable vitamin and the fact that is is not processed like normal ones are, makes it much more healthy for you. Thanks
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Catalyn Chewables?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Catalyn Chewables should I take?
Are Catalyn Chewables Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Catalyn Chewables?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Do Standard Process Catalyn Chewables expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Catalyn Chewables to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.