Feline Whole Body Support by Standard Process | Support Your Cat's Body Naturally
Feline Whole Body Support Benefits:
- Packed with super-foods and vitamins like A, C, and E
- Supports a calm and confident mood
- Helps prevent infections in upper respiratory system and eyes
- Great to supply complete nutrition especially stray or “feral” population
- Increase health and lifespan of senior cats
- Corrects periods of malnutrition
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Veterinarians Use Feline Whole Body Support For:
- Senior cats (especially during stressful times)
- Post-op recovery
- Lost, rescued, adopted pets
- Poor coat
- Progressing emotional and bullying situations
- Chronic diseases
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: This product covers such a broad spectrum of nutrients that it can be used in almost any situation. I have observed major improvement in health and weight gain with orphaned and bottle fed kittens.
More About Feline Whole Body Support:
- Provides general multi-system support for daily maintenance of all body systems with emphasis on a healthy endocrine system
- Is an excellent nutritional foundation for use with all other system-support formulas
Indications for Use:
- Daily supplement for any patient
- Growing animals
- Performance/working animals
- Endocrine system support
- Senior animals
Feline Formulas Can Be Administered In A Variety Of Ways, Including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
- To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 tablet) contains: Bovine liver, organic dried alfalfa (aerial parts) juice, bovine liver PMG™ extract, bovine trachea, bovine bone, bovine heart PMG™ extract, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, L-glutamine, amla extract, rice (bran), porcine jejunum, bovine kidney PMG™ extract, bovine kidney, oat flour, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, nutritional yeast, organic dried pea (vine) juice, organic dried buckwheat (aerial parts) juice, organic buckwheat (seed), bovine orchic Cytosol™ extract, chromium yeast, green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus) (shellfish), organic dried swiss chard (beet leaf) juice, organic beet (root), zinc rice chelate, L-carnitine, organic dried kidney bean (aerial parts) juice, defatted wheat (germ), inositol, choline bitartrate, enzymatically processed Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), and beet (root). Other Ingredients: Honey and calcium stearate as tableting aids.
Minerals: Sodium (max) 5 mg / tablet, Zinc (min) 180 mcg / tablet, Chromium* (min) 5 mcg / tablet
What our patients say:
My kitty use to throw up a lot and this product helped her to almost stop this condition. Highly recommend it! She eats these lil tablets up, all I got to do is shake the bottle and she comes running. I roll them across the floor for her to pounce on. I wish all cat remedies were so fun and easy to give
Verified : Yes
My older cat, who is 12, when she looks like she is getting lethargic, I put her on feline whole body support for 2 months. Usually within 2 weeks, she becomes more active, her coat becomes shinier, and her overall attitude and energy improves. I love this stuff as it has saved the life of my older cat.
Verified : Yes
My 15 year old female cat was diagnosed with having only 20% kidney function remaining. This was approx. 2 years ago. I believe the supplement is helping to keep her numbers steady. Good luck to those of you facing this same condition with your cat.
Verified : Yes
I've had 2 different vets recommend SP products for my pets. For a few years I've been using Feline Whole Body Support for maintenance of my cats' health, including 3 older cats, and they are all healthy and lively. This is on top of a healthy, no-grain diet, I must add. But I myself take Standard Process supplements and think they're excellent for their whole foods basis and bioavailability. I trust the quality of Standard Process.
Verified : Yes
Its like a mega-multivitamin for Cats. Just one twice a day. Excellent for seniors or those with Chronic Illnesses. It is fantastic its helped my little girl kitty a lot. I highly recommend this Vitamin. Nice thing is even if you just want a good multivitamin for your kitty its great no matter age etc.
Verified : Yes
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Feline Whole Body Support?
Since these nutritional supplements are made from food, there is little to no risk of side effects. The only side effect I’ve ever seen is diarrhea if the pet gets a gigantic dose. For example, if a pet eats a whole bottle. If I had a dollar for every time one of my pets ate a whole bottle, I’d have a pretty full piggy bank. Since pets love these products so much, we recommend keeping them in a cabinet or someplace that your pet cannot get to.
How much Feline Whole Body Support should my cat take?
- One tablet every 12 hours or as directed by your holistic veterinarian.
Where to buy Standard Process Feline Whole Body Support?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Feline Whole Body Support expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Feline Whole Body Support to work?
This depends on the initial health status of your pet and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most families see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.