Feline Cardiac Support by Standard Process | Heart Health for Cats
Feline Cardiac Support Supplement Benefits
- Easy administration and palatability in both dogs and cats
- Tablet for daily dosing as a treat
- Can also be crushed into a powder
- Dr. Candy sometimes decides that the canine powder is easier to administer to some cats. The ingredients and supportive function in both feline and canine formulations are similar.
- Abundant supply of whole-complex of important B-vitamins
- Strengthen heart muscle
- Maintain health of blood vessels
- Balance conditions of intravascular clotting / embolism
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Veterinarians Use Feline Cardiac Support In Cases Of:
- Genetic health problems
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Significant recovery and trauma
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: I have observed, over the years, that cats treated with modern conventional medications and this whole-food based supplement can provide a longer life expectancy than patients only incorporating one approach.
More About Feline Cardiac Support:
The heart is at the center of the cardiovascular system, which is a complex, coordinated group of organs and tissues. Nutritional support to the cardiovascular system also includes the organs that support the heart such as the liver, kidneys, and digestive system.
Feline Cardiac Support:
- Provides nutrients that support optimal cardiac function
- Supports normal function of muscle-cells
Ingredients: Bovine orchic Cytosol extract, bovine adrenal, bovine heart PMG extract, bovine liver, Tillandsia usneoides, alfalfa juice, bovine and ovine spleen, L-carnitine, bovine heart Cytosol extract, buckwheat leaf juice and seed, bovine kidney, Emblica officinalis, rice bran, pea vine juice, nutritional yeast, Crataegus oxyacantha, ribonucleic acid, kelp, bovine adrenal Cytosol extract, wheat germ oil, oat flour, and bone meal
Other Ingredients: Honey and calcium stearate as tableting aids.
Minerals Calcium 1mg / tablet, Potassium 5mg / tablet, Sodium 3mg / tablet, Manganese 3.5mcg / tablet
The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe