Dr. Candy's Support For Stress & Anxiety Conditions In Dogs
Dr. Candy and other Holistic Veterinarians Use These Canine Stress & Anxiety Supplements In Cases Of:
- Rescue and Rehoming
- Early Spay and Neuter
- Abuse / Trauma / Non-Specific Fear and Anxiety
- Separation Anxiety
- Long Term Steroid Use
- Irritable Bowel
- Cushing's Disease (Hyperadrenocorticism)
- Addison's Disease (Hypoadrenocorticism)
- Post Surgical Healing / Recovery (especially declawing)
- Thunderstorm and Firework Anxiety
- Loss of Important Pet or Person
- Diabetes Management
- Emotional / Inappropriate Urination and Defecation
- Divorce / Family Modifications
- Fear / PTSD causes of coprophagia
Wanna learn even more? Read Dr. Candy's FULL REVIEW of Canine Adrenal Support and the importance of nutrition for reducing your dog's anxiety level.
Side Note: As a holistic vet I see a lot of pets with stress and anxiety issues. (Uh, even in my own pets) There are various stress situations that can cause an imbalance in stress hormones. This frequently results in behavior problems like fear, aggression, and more. But don't worry about being embarrassed or judged. I'm not here to report you, nor tell you that you have to medicate your dog's brain. I've used these supplements thousands of times to naturally reduce symptoms and behaviors. And if you are already working with a trainer or behaviorist -great! These nutrients can further improve the overall health and mental balance of your dog. If you'd like a specific consultation or protocol- check out our services pages and we can help guide you to a calmer pup.
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy's Favorite Adrenal System Support For Dogs
Balance your dog's stress hormones by supporting their adrenal glands naturally
Form = Powder
Easy to add to your pet's food and tastes great!
- CAN BE USED FOR:- Rescue and Rehoming- Early Spay and Neuter- Separation Anxiety- Non-Specific Fear and Anxiety- Adrenal Disease (Cushings, Addisons)- Hypothyroidism- Long-Term Steroid Usee and Shelter Puppies- Post Surgical Healing- Autoimmune Diseases- Atopy and Allergies- Chronic Infections- Eating grass, dirt and poop (Pica)
( From 0.53 per day )