Standard Process Thymex- Boost Your Immune System Naturally- Uses, Side Effects, Benefits & Dose
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Practitioners Use Thymex For:
- Lymphatic drainage
- Sinus and inner ear infections
- Chronic skin disease
- Boosting immunity in seniors
- Sinus headaches
- Long-term infections
- Allergic reactions
- Travel / Stress
Standard Process Thymex Benefits:
- Drains swollen lymph nodes
- Quick boost to immune system
- Powerful during the early days of infection, before antibodies develop
- Delivers strength to the white blood cells
- Helps clean up tissue damage
- Very effective for lung infections like pneumonia
- Promotes edema and lymphatic draining
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: This product is the same as the Veterinary Formula ( VF ) Thymex. So it can be used for dogs, cats and people.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 tablet) contains: Cholesterol <5 mg, Vitamin C 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 370 mg: Calcium lactate, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, and magnesium citrate. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, ascorbic acid, and calcium stearate.
Contains NO: gluten
What our patients say:
I was having trouble getting over a cold and a friend recommended this product suggesting that it might help strengthen my immune system. I began recovering right away and I believe the Thymex was a big part of it..
Verified : Yes
I am in a high risk group due to age, liver disease, allergies/asthma and hypertension. Well, despite trying my best, I still got sick with Covid a week ago, and I believe due to taking this product together with Vitamin D, I am recovering quickly with no complications. No breathing problems at all. I highly recommend this product.
Verified : Yes
I absolutely love thymex. As soon as I start to feel run down I take it multiple times a day and can usually avoid getting sick. I swear before this my immune system was so weak I would get sick so often. No longer a weakling!
Verified : Yes
I had a severe tooth infection for over a year. Tried round after round of antibiotics to get it under control to I could have a root canal finished. But the infection was actually WORSE every time I went back in for a check up! After being so sick for months form taking antibiotics it was suggested by a friend that I try Thymex. I stopped taking antibiotics and 10 days later infection was CLEARED!!!!!!
Verified : Yes
This product has helped our family in so many ways! My son struggles with asthma and an autoimmune disorder and this along with some other supplements has helped him fight colds so much better! I also take it when I feel a cold coming on and am amazed at how well it works!
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Thymex?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Thymex should I take?
Is Thymex Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Thymex?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page right HERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Thymex Support expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Thymex to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.