- Promotes cellular energy production
- Supports synthesis of essential molecules
- Provides cofactor support for more than 300 enzymes
- Supports ion signaling across cell membranes
- Supports the body's natural ongoing activities of bone formation and resorption
- Helps facilitate muscle contraction
- Supports the body’s energy production, which is used by the central nervous, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular systems*
- Magnesium is involved in sleep pathways that support brain homeostatic sleep processes.
- Excellent source of magnesium
Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Great product. Used it for years
If you are female aver 50 this is a must have supplements
I had originally ordered these products through Amazon and although it said in stock "in stock" the first time, the products took 2 weeks to arrive. I found Journeys, at a better price, free shipping and shipped almost immediately. Great company to do business with.
Love this stuff helps me sleep longer 5 stars
It helps with nighttime muscle cramps