- Promotes cellular energy production
- Supports synthesis of essential molecules
- Provides cofactor support for more than 300 enzymes
- Supports ion signaling across cell membranes
- Supports the body's natural ongoing activities of bone formation and resorption
- Helps facilitate muscle contraction
- Supports the body’s energy production, which is used by the central nervous, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular systems*
- Magnesium is involved in sleep pathways that support brain homeostatic sleep processes.
- Excellent source of magnesium
Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Calories 10, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Magnesium 210 mg. Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium lactate, calcium stearate, and water.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I had never ordered from Journeys Holistic Life before this order, and I was pleasantly surprised. The order came quickly and well packaged. The product itself is of excellent quality. No complaints!
My acupuncturist suggested this supplement to treat my RLS, and it works! Ordering from you is so easy, I’ve never had a problem, and my orders arrive quickly, with no damage ever!
Magnesium Lactate, 90 Capsules
Helps calming tension and sleep