Cardio-Plus® GF | Healthy Heart Gluten Free
About Cardio-Plus® GF by Standard Process
- Cardio-Plus® helps support the cardiovascular system.
- Supports the healthy functioning of the heart and other muscles
- Supports healthy coronary blood flow
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Contains bovine heart PMG™ extract
- Supports increased oxygen demand during exercise
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin C
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex G, Cataplex E2, Cardiotrophin PMG, and Cataplex C
- Excellent source of riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin B6
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Practitioners Use Cardio-Plus GF For:
- Congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Musculature degeneration
- Athletic endurance
- Healing after a heart attack
- Circulation disorders
Standard Process Cardio-Plus GF Benefits:
- Increased vitality!
- Strengthen and repair heart muscles
- Natural source of CoQ10 to protect and heal the heart
- Improve oxygen efficiency and conservation
- Helps stabilize blood pressure
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
Product Varieties & Quantities:
Cardio-Plus 90 tablets #2065 812122010412
Cardio-Plus 330 tablets #2080 812122010429
Cardio-Plus Gluten Free 330 tablets #2085 812122012690
2 tablets contain:
- Calories 4
- Cholesterol 5mg (1%)
- Total Carbohydrate 1g (<1%)
- Vitamin C 14.5mg (25%)
- Vitamin E 2 IU (6%)
- Riboflavin 1.6mg (100%)
- Niacin 14mg (70%)
- Vitamin B6 0.5mg (25%)
- Selenium 2.8mcg (4%)
- Proprietary Blend 630mg - Bovine Heart PMG Extract, Bovine Liver, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Lactate, Porcine Stomach, Bovine Orchic Extract, Tillandsia Usneoides Powder, Rice Bran, Para-Aminobenzoate, Nutritional Yeast, Allantoin, Inositol, Bovine Spleen, Ovine Spleen, Porcine Brain, Oat Flour, Bovine Adrenal Cytosol Extract
- Other Ingredients: Honey, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium stearate, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), arabic gum, selenium yeast, glycerin, riboflavin, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Contains NO: gluten.
Recommended Use: Adults - Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Cholesterol <5 mg, Vitamin C 15 mg, Vitamin E 1.3 mg, Riboflavin 1.6 mg, Niacin 14 mg, Vitamin B6 0.5 mg, Choline 30 mg, Selenium 3 mcg, Sodium 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 535 mg: Bovine heart PMG™ extract, bovine liver, calcium lactate, porcine stomach, bovine orchic extract, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), rice bran, nutritional yeast, inositol, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, porcine brain, organic oat flour, and bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract. Other Ingredients: Honey, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium stearate, acacia gum, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), selenium yeast, modified tapioca starch, glycerine, riboflavin, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Contains no: Gluten
What our patients say:
Great natural supplement. These were recommended to me by my Nutritionist for my heart. I've been taking these for a few years now. The ingredients are better then vitamins that you buy in a drug store.
Verified : Yes
I love this stuff ! This truly works. When I had part of my thyroid removed I had to do some caught up on some of the health problems. There was times that my heart would hurt , I would take 5 of these and chew them up (nasty) but in about 5 mins the hurt was gone. Must have for any heart !!!!!
Verified : Yes
Years ago my chiropractor tested me with several things to help relieve problems that we thought may have to do with a heart problem that came up with medical doctor testing. Cardio Plus tested out to be the best! Now, when I feel a problem coming on I take a Cardio Plus, chewing and swallowing. Then I follow with sucking one. Before the second is gone, my pain or discomfort is gone! I don't like to be without Cardio Plus!!!!
Verified : Yes
This is a very good whole food supplement for heart re-building, and care. My husband takes it very often. Whole food supplements are far superior than the synthetic-type vitamins, however, the cost is greater. I would say the cost difference is the difference for optimal health goals, between organic food, and non-organic food. This should be self-explanatory for folks who are striving to regain, or maintain a healthy life-style.
Verified : Yes
I got Cardio-Plus on the recommendation of a friend who's been taking it for years. I'd had a heart attack and since these have helped his heart stay healthier than any drug all this while, I added it to my daily routine, Been 3 years . . . so far so good.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Cardio-Plus GF?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
**I recommend only adding new cardiac supplements to your diet under direct supervision of your healthcare practitioner**
How many Cardio-Plus GF should I take?
Is Cardio-Plus GF Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Cardio-Plus GF?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Cardio-Plus GF expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Cardio-Plus GF to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.