Canine Immune System Support By Standard Process | Healthy Dogs Naturally
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Veterinarians Use Canine Immune Support For:
- Puppy herpes warts (papillomavirus)
- Demodex mite mange
- Periods of stress / boarding
- Dental disease
- Upper respiratory / Kennel cough infections
- High parasite load
- Administration of multiple vaccines / medications / procedures
- Parvo infections
- Newborn / bottle fed puppies
- Cancer / autoimmune conditions
- Diabetes / Pancreatitis
- After surgery
Canine Immune Support Benefits
- Whole foods provide complete vitamin complexes
- Added protection against URI / kennel cough
- Better prevention of cancer and autoimmune disease
- Quick resolution of UTIs
- An abundant source of critical vitamins (like A and C)
- Protection against pathogens during stressful events
- Clear sparkling eyes
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: I have seen extremely fast recovery from infections in puppies when I use Standard Process Canine Immune Support. I believe it allows for lower doses of antibiotics and other medications. I use it in all of my rescue puppies and kittens.
More About Canine Immune System Support
Canine Immune System Support is formulated to:
- Provide nutritional and biochemical support for healthy immune cells and tissues
- Support optimal immune system function.*
Indications for Use:
- General immune system support
- Colder climates or during the fall/winter months
- When kenneled or in a shelter
How to Administer
Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1/2 or 1/8 level teaspoon) contains: Bovine liver, nutritional yeast, rice bran, bovine spleen PMG™ extract, bovine thymus PMG™ extract, organic carrot, bovine kidney, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic pea vine juice powder, eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus), organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, porcine duodenum, porcine jejunum, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, veal bone PMG™ extract, defatted wheat germ, oat flour, calcium lactate, purified bovine bile salts, maltodextrin, black currant juice, organic Spanish black radish (root), ribonucleic acid, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, kelp, and black currant (seed) oil.
Guaranteed Analysis: Calcium (min) 0.6 mg / 1/8 tsp., Sodium (max) 6 mg / 1/8 tsp., Magnesium (min) 175 mcg / 1/8 tsp., Zinc (min) 120 mcg / 1/8 tsp.
What our patients say:
Our dog Maddy has been fighting mange since we got her over a year ago. Our vet recommended this product to support Maddy's immune system. She's finally off the mange medication and mange free! We are continuing to use Standard Process to support her immune system.
Verified : Yes
Great product. We have a Great Dane with IBS and a coonhound that is hypothyroid with allergies. Using these under the direction of a holistic veterinarian has solved the IBS and aided the hypothyroidism/allergies. We've been using these for about 10 months without incident.
Verified : Yes
Our 10 year old mixed breed dog had two bouts of cancer and after we had a rather invasive surgical procedure we went all natural on her food and supplements. She acts like a puppy again, really!
Verified : Yes
Excellent Product. My puppy had mange and nutrition issues after rescued her. With medication form Vet and this supplement one month later mange free! Her coat looks amazing. So please with this product. I highly recommend it
Verified : Yes
This powder has helped my dog recover from immunizations since she was a puppy. Additionally, it nearly completely abates her allergy symptoms which included green, goopy eyes and itchy skin. It's a simple and cost-effective supplement.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Canine Immune Support?
Since these nutritional supplements are made from food, there is little to no risk of side effects. The only side effect I’ve ever seen is diarrhea if the pet gets a gigantic dose. For example, if a pet eats a whole bottle. If I had a dollar for every time one of my pets ate a whole bottle, I’d have a pretty full piggy bank. Since pets love these products so much, we recommend keeping them in a cabinet or someplace that your pet cannot get to.
How much Canine Immune Support should my dog take?
- 1-10 lbs 1/8 teaspoon once per day
- 11-20 lbs 1/8 teaspoon twice per day
- 21-40 lbs ¼ teaspoon twice per day
- 41-60 lbs ½ teaspoon twice per day
- 61-80 lbs ¾ teaspoon twice per day
- > 80 lbs 1 teaspoon twice per day
Where to buy Standard Process Canine Immune Support?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page right HERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Canine Immune Support expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Canine Immune Support to work?
This depends on the initial health status of your pet and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most families see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.