Cataplex® F by Standard Process - Uses, Side Effects, FAQ & Review
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
About Cataplex® By Standard Process
- Cataplex® F is a tablet supplement that supports fat metabolism, contains vitamin B6, and contains iodine for thyroid support.*
- May support healthy structural composition of skin and hair*
- Contains iodine for thyroid support
- Supports fat metabolism*
- Excellent source of vitamin B6 and iodine
Main Benefits of Cataplex® by Standard Process:
- Supports thyroid function: Cataplex® F contains whole-food ingredients that are rich in iodine, a mineral that is essential for the proper function of the thyroid gland. This can help support healthy thyroid function and hormone production.
- Enhances metabolism: By supporting thyroid function, Cataplex® F may help enhance metabolism, which can support weight management and overall energy levels.
- Supports healthy hair, skin, and nails: Cataplex® F contains a variety of whole-food nutrients that can support healthy hair, skin, and nails, including vitamin A, vitamin C, and biotin.
- Provides antioxidant support: Cataplex® F contains a blend of whole-food ingredients that provide antioxidant support, which can help protect cells from oxidative damage and support overall health and well-being.
- May support immune function: Some of the whole-food ingredients in Cataplex® F, help support immune function by providing key nutrients and supporting the body's natural defenses.
Dr. Candy and Other Practitioners Use Cataplex® For:
- Hypothyroidism: Cataplex® F contains iodine-rich whole-food ingredients, that support healthy thyroid function and hormone production. This may benefit individuals with hypothyroidism, a condition in which the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone.
- Fatigue: By supporting thyroid function and enhancing metabolism, Cataplex® F may help improve energy levels and reduce fatigue.
- Skin and hair health: Cataplex® F contains a variety of whole-food nutrients that can support healthy skin and hair, including vitamin A, vitamin C, and biotin. This may benefit individuals with skin or hair concerns.
- Oxidative stress: Cataplex® F contains a blend of whole-food ingredients that provide antioxidant support, which can help reduce oxidative stress and protect cells from damage.
- Immune system support: Cataplex® F contains whole-food ingredients, to support immune function by providing key nutrients and supporting the body's natural defenses. This may benefit individuals with weakened immune systems or recurrent infections.
Cataplex® Side Effects:
No side effects are reported for the majority of users.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Cataplex®?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
1 tablet contains:
- Vitamin B6 0.8 mg
- Iodine 95 mcg.
Cataplex® F Ingredients: Calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, bovine prostate, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, bovine orchic extract, oat flour, organic flaxseed oil extract, bovine liver fat extract, ascorbic acid, sunflower lecithin, and d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower).
Other Ingredients: Honey, glycerine, arabic gum, calcium stearate, prolamine iodine (zein), and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Dose / Suggested Use: One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Vitamin B6 0.8 mg, Iodine 95 mcg. Proprietary Blend 275 mg: Calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, bovine prostate, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, bovine orchic extract, oat flour, organic flaxseed oil extract, bovine liver fat extract, ascorbic acid, sunflower lecithin, and d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower). Other Ingredients: Honey, glycerine, arabic gum, calcium stearate, prolamine iodine (zein), and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
What our patients say:
I’ve been using these tablets for 4 years now as recommended by my past acupuncturist for the stress sores in my mouth. My sores come from chewing my tongue and cheek. They got so bad I could barely swallow. I take two everyday I have a sore and one a day for maintenance and they work beautifully. I cannot live without these.
Verified : Yes
This vitamin is full of the Omegas that your body needs! You will notice more energy after a few days, it’s important if you are a vegetarian, I am on my second bottle of this vitamin, I will be taking this for the rest of my life, but worth every cent
Verified : Yes
I read that this product helps you to absorb calcium. I've been taking Standard Process Cataplex F, Calcifood Wafers, and Calcium Lactate for several months, and they have helped me tremendously! I was having terrible back pain and weak, splitting nails. After a few weeks, I really noticed the difference--back pain is pretty much gone and nails are growing in strong and much smoother. I was also having excruciating leg cramps many nights, and they have completely disappeared!
Verified : Yes
I have been using this stuff for a few years now and I swear by its worth. I am proned to leg cramps upon waking those; awful cramps that curl your legs and bend your toes under 'til you are crying in excruciating pain. Well, voila, this stuff is nothing short of a miracle. I personally don't like the taste but tollerate chewing at least three of them because it is way better than the PAIN I get from those pesky cramps.
Verified : Yes
I really believe in the standard process products! They do as they're supposed to do! I've bought this for my mom and my sister who both have heart issues! This is the only product that I know of that has the B 4 vitamin that one needs to repair heart tissue!
Verified : Yes
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Cataplex®?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Cataplex® should I take?
Is Cataplex® Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Cataplex®?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Cataplex® expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Cataplex® to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.