Organically Bound Minerals | Balance and Relax Nervous System
About Organically Bound Minerals
- Organically Bound Minerals contains iodine from alfalfa and kelp.*
- Encourages healthy enzyme functioning
- Promotes healthy connective tissue
- Helps maintain proper cellular energy production
- Contains kelp and alfalfa
- Includes whole food-sourced ingredients with complexity maintained through careful processing
- Supports nervous system health
- Contains iodine to assist with proper thyroid function
- Excellent source of iodine *
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Main Benefits of Organically Bound Minerals by Standard Process
- Calming mineral blend to naturally balance stress response
- Balance un-diagnosable symptoms like fatigue, dizziness, muscle twitches, tension headaches, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome, and overly excited nerves
- 100% natural mineral supplement
- Source of iodine for healthy energy
Dr. Candy and other Natural Healers use Organically Bound Minerals for:
- Adrenal Disorders
- Involuntary Muscle Twitches
- Dry Mouth
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Organically Bound Minerals?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process Organically Bound Minerals gluten free?
Yes, Organically Bound Minerals, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten free. Standard Process products that are ‘gluten free’ have been laboratory tested to meet all of the requirements of the USDA.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
Product Varieties & Quantities:
Organically Bound Minerals 180 tablets #6285 812122012577
1 tablet contains:
- Iodine 200 mcg (130%)
- Proprietary Blend 340 mg - Organic kelp and organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder
Other Ingredients: organic honey, organic rice extract, organic rice hulls, organic arabic gum, organic sunflower oil.
USDA Organic and gluten-free.
Recommended Use: Adults - One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Note: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. High-dose iodine products should only be used under the direct supervision of a healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Iodine 200 mcg. Proprietary Blend 340 mg: Organic kelp and organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder. Other Ingredients: Organic honey, organic rice extract, organic rice hulls, organic arabic gum, and organic sunflower oil.
What our patients say:
The smell and taste isn’t great but if you swallow them quickly it’s fine. Regardless of the taste I have found these to help my excruciating leg cramps TREMENDOUSLY!!! It was debilitating before, getting them at least once a day and now very few and far between. Our doctor suggested them and I am sooooo grateful! Would highly recommend!
Verified : Yes
These are life changing minerals for me. I was diagnosed with Hashimotos autoimmune disorder a few months ago, and these minerals have given life back to my body and mind. My energy level is up and I feel great! I take other Standard Process products as well and see a homeopathic doctor who has recommended these minerals since day one of seeing him!
Verified : Yes
I love this product. Helps me calm down at night. It does taste bitter to swallow but it does the trick. It's not a pain reliever and I use it on advice of a nutrition doctor.
Verified : Yes
I had feet cramps and since I been taking these I have no more feet cramps. My chiropractor recommend them and they do work. Takes a few days and you have to take more then one but they do work.
Verified : Yes
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Organically Bound Minerals?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Organically Bound Minerals should I take?
Is Organically Bound Minerals Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Organically Bound Minerals?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Organically Bound Minerals expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Organically Bound Minerals to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.