- Provides 310 mg more calcium per serving than Calcifood supplement wafers
- Helps the body build strong, healthy bones*
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life
- Excellent source of calcium
One level tablespoon mixed in blender drink per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains: Calories 25, Total Fat 1 g, Total Carbohydrate 4 g, Dietary Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, Calcium 600 mg, Phosphorus 20 mg. Proprietary Blend 4.3 g: Defatted wheat germ, organic oat flour, organic carrot, date powder, and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Bovine bone and veal bone. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Can say enough about dealing with Journeys products. Give them a try.
Calcifood® Powder, 10 oz (284 g)
I emailed Journeys that I was running out of Calcifood Powder and needed another bottle and I received it the next day. I appreciate their exceptional service. The Calcifood Powder product mixes easily with oatmeal, smoothies and yogurt. I like getting 600 mg of calcium in one serving at breakfast and then I’m set for the day.