- Provides 310 mg more calcium per serving than Calcifood supplement wafers
- Helps the body build strong, healthy bones*
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life
- Excellent source of calcium
One level tablespoon mixed in blender drink per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains: Calories 25, Total Fat 1 g, Total Carbohydrate 4 g, Dietary Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, Calcium 600 mg, Phosphorus 20 mg. Proprietary Blend 4.3 g: Defatted wheat germ, organic oat flour, organic carrot, date powder, and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Bovine bone and veal bone. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Calcifood® Powder, 10 oz (284 g)
I emailed Journeys that I was running out of Calcifood Powder and needed another bottle and I received it the next day. I appreciate their exceptional service. The Calcifood Powder product mixes easily with oatmeal, smoothies and yogurt. I like getting 600 mg of calcium in one serving at breakfast and then I’m set for the day.