- Contains flaxseed oil, a natural source of alpha-linolenic acid. Approximately 50 percent of flaxseed oil is made up of alpha-linolenic acid, which is a precursor of EPA and DHA.
- Designed to support multiple body systems, including the cardiovascular and immune system*
- Supports the formation of eicosanoids
- Promotes healthy skin
- Supports cognitive function*
- Excellent source of vitamin B6
One softgel per meal, or as directed
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Softgel) contains: Calories 5, Vitamin B6 2 mg, Flaxseed Oil 630 mg. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, beeswax, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
My joints are not stiff any more when I get out of bed, and are not hurting. Still a little sore, but hope that will leave soon