- Provides amino acids
- Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune system health
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the body’s normal toxin-elimination function
- Contains nondenatured whey proteins that have kept their nutritional integrity throughout the manufacturing process
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Natural flavors made without the use of monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of dietary fiber, calcium, choline, and iron*
Suggested Use: Four rounded tablespoons (scoops) in 8 ounces water. One to three servings per day, or as directed. Mix thoroughly for 10-15 seconds.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Special Information: Store unopened container in a cool, dark place.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (4 rounded tablespoons) contains: 120 Calories, 4 g Total Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 2 g Polyunsaturated Fat, 1 g Monounsaturated Fat, 50 mg Cholesterol, 10 g Total Carbohydrate, 4 g Dietary Fiber, 1 g Total Sugars, 10 g Protein, 70 mg Choline, 200 mg Calcium, 2 mg Iron, 75 mg Sodium, 320 mg Potassium. Proprietary Blend 30 g: Whey protein (milk), flax meal, organic cocoa powder (processed with alkali), rice protein, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, sunflower lecithin powder, organic buckwheat (leaf), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), choline bitartrate, inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, grape (seed) extract^, and organic carrot. Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, arabic gum, sea salt, monk fruit extract, natural flavors, organic guar gum, and xanthan gum.^Includes Masquelier's OPC-85®
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.