- Provides all essential amino acids
- Supports intestinal and immune system health*
- Supports muscle growth and repair processes*
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function*
- Supports the body's normal toxin-elimination function*
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and it can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of dietary fiber, choline, and calcium
SP Complete in vanilla flavor is a protein powder that contains nondenatured whey proteins that have kept their nutritional integrity throughout the manufacturing process.* The natural flavors in SP Complete Vanilla is made without the use of monosodium glutamate (MSG). This variation of the product is a vegetarian and gluten-free protein powder supplement.
This whole food-based protein powder adds vital nutrients to any diet and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program.*
Four rounded tablespoons (scoops) in 8 ounces water, one to three servings per day, or as directed. Mix thoroughly for 10-15 seconds.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (4 rounded tablespoons) contains: Calories 120, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Total Carbohydrate 8 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Total Sugars 1 g, Protein 10 g, Choline 60 mg, Calcium 200 mg, Iron 0.5 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Potassium 110 mg. Proprietary Blend 24 g: Whey protein, flax meal, rice protein, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, sunflower lecithin powder, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, grape seed extract, and organic carrot. Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, acacia gum, organic guar gum, sea salt, natural flavors, choline bitartrate, monk fruit extract, and xanthan gum. Contains: Milk.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.