- Contains digestive enzymes to support healthy gastrointestinal (GI) function*
- Encourages a healthy intestinal environment to maintain proper GI microbiota
- Could support the body's natural inflammatory response function after strenuous exercise when taken between meals
- Can provide digestive support when taken with meals*
- Does not contain pancreatin or betaine hydrochloride, making it appropriate for the acid-sensitive individual
Two capsules between meals, twice daily, or as directed.
Warnings: If pregnant or nursing, or have any health condition, consult your health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Capsules) contains: Total Carbohydrate <1 g. Proprietary Blend 724 mg: Defatted almond, date powder, papain, bromelain, organic pineapple fruit powder, amylase, cellulase, and lipase. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, and water. Contains: Tree nuts (almonds).
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Zero shipping that is huge for me & received order with 2-3days? Unbelievably fast. Website easy to use. I’ll never order anywhere else. Better service than the actual manufacturer 😁
When my homeopathic provider stopped carrying Zymex II, I'm so glad I found this site to deliver! I didn't know I had parasites, this product has been amazing in healing my gut. Even though the parasites are now healed, my provider advised that I can still take one daily for gastrointestinal support. For a raw sushi lover who's had trouble "going" for most of my life, this product has been a game changer! Thanks Journeys!
Zymex® II, 90 Capsules
The quality of the printing of the design was not ver deep