Allerplex® by Standard Process | Naturally Alleviate Allergies
Main Benefits of Allerplex® by Standard Process
- Increase confidence in your immune system to stay calm and not be overwhelmed
- Power a healthy immune response with critical vitamins and minerals; including A, C, E, B, etc.
- Supports healthy lungs and can decrease inflammation in the upper airway, throat, and sinuses.
- Vitamin A is especially proven to clear up mucous and debris in the respiratory system.
- Paired with an extract discovered in Japan called yakitron, which improves blood flow to the liver which helps remove histamines and inflammation.
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
About Allerplex By Standard Process
- Allerplex, with vitamin A, supports the body's ability to handle seasonal challenges. It supports the body's natural ability to manage mucus movement.*
- Supports the body's ability to handle seasonal, environmental, and dietary challenges
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports healthy lung and respiratory function
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Pneumotrophin PMG®, Drenatrophin PMG®, Cataplex® A-C, Betacol®, and Antronex®
- Good source of vitamin A*
Allerplex Side Effects:
Little to no side effects are reported for the majority of users. A few users mentioned a stomach ache when taken on an empty stomach.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Allerplex?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process Allerplex gluten free?
No, Allerplex, manufactured by Standard Process is NOT gluten free.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
3 capsules contain:
- Calories 6
- Total Carbohydrate 1g
- Vitamin A 525 IU
- Vitamin C 4mg
- Calcium 20mg
- Magnesium 12mg
Proprietary Blend: 830mg- Tillandsia Usneoides, Fenugreek (Seed), Betaine Hydrochloride, Soy (Bean), Bovine Lung PMG Extract, Carbamide, Carrot (Root), Oat Flour, Bovine Adrenal PMG Extract, Bovine Liver Fat Extract (Yakriton), Alfalfa Flour, Dried Alfalfa (Whole Plant) Juice, Bovine Bone, Dried Buckwheat (Leaf) Juice, Defatted Wheat (Germ), Bovine Kidney, Veal Bone, Sunflower Lecithin, Rice (Bran), Vitamin E (Sunflower), Carrot Oil
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, potassium bicarbonate, water, calcium stearate, colors, ascorbic acid, arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), and vitamin A palmitate.
Recommended Use: Adults - Take three capsules per meal, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Vitamin A 160 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 4 mg, Calcium 20 mg, Magnesium 10 mg, Sodium 10 mg. Proprietary Blend 820 mg: Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), fenugreek seed, betaine hydrochloride, soy protein, bovine lung PMG™ extract, carbamide, organic oat flour, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, bovine liver fat extract, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, bovine bone, veal bone, defatted wheat germ, bovine kidney, sunflower lecithin, rice bran, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), medium chain triglycerides, and carrot oil. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, potassium bicarbonate, water, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, vitamin A palmitate, and sucrose. Contains: Soy and wheat.
What our patients say:
Capsules are easy to swallow. I have taken this product for more than 15 years and I wanted to see if it still was working, so I quit for 6 months...boy did I wish I hadn't! I started it again and have never stopped! Another product that goes with this is Antronex.
Verified : Yes
I have been an allergy sufferer my entire life. I have taken pills, had shots, etc that have not helped. These enable me to breathe out of BOTH sides of my nose simultaneously, even during blooming and harvesting seasons! They are AMAZING!
Verified : Yes
I’ve been using this for years. Prescribed by my chiropractor. Replaces Zyrtec and other OTC . When you know you’re going to be outside, take the dose your practitioner suggests.
Verified : Yes
My husband has spent 27 years with spring allergies and no pill that helped him. After a recamendation for this product, he eagerly bought it in hope for relief. And this actually worked for him. We are so excited, thank you
Verified : Yes
I was always getting sinus infections which was costing me a lot of money at the doctors office but since I stated taking Allerplex I haven’t had even one infection. I also suffer with vertigo and it’s been less frequent since I’ve been taking this.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Allerplex?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Allerplex should I take?
Is Allerplex Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Allerplex?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Allerplex expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Allerplex to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.