Standard Process Arginex®- Side Effects, Ingredients & Review
Research studies are ongoing to look at arginase in roles with urinary tract infections, infertility, heart attack recovery, nerve pain, tooth sensitivity, and oral health.
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
About Arginex By Standard Process
- Arginex supports the organs that help cleanse the liver and kidneys, as well as the body in general.*
- Promotes the healthy breakdown of protein byproducts in the liver
- Helps to maintain healthy kidney function*
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A*
Arginex Side Effects:
Little to no side effects are reported for the majority of users. A few users mentioned a stomach ache when taken on an empty stomach.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Arginex?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process Arginex gluten free?
Yes, Arginex, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten free. Standard Process products that are ‘gluten free’ have been laboratory tested to meet all of the requirements of the USDA.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
1 tablet contains:
- Calories 2
- Vitamin A 990 IU (20%)
Proprietary Blend: 353mg -Dried buckwheat (leaf) juice, buckwheat (seed), dried pea (vine) juice, oat flour, bovine liver, extract of Rhizopus oryzae grown on Tillandsia usneoides and beet (root), dried beet (leaf) juice, and ascorbic acid.
Other Ingredients: Honey, calcium stearate, arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), and vitamin A palmitate.
Recommended Use: Adults - Take 1 tablet per meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Vitamin A 300 mcg RAE. Proprietary Blend 353 mg: Organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, organic pea vine juice powder, organic oat flour, bovine liver, enzymatically processed Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides) and organic beet (root), organic SP beet blend (organic swiss chard juice powder, organic beet (root), organic beet (leaf) juice powder), and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Honey, calcium stearate, modified corn starch, vitamin A palmitate, and sucrose.
What our patients say:
This supplement along with healthy diet choices have increased my bile product. I no longer have the achy heavy fullness over my kidney and gallbladder. I am grateful to avoid gallbladder surgery.
Verified : Yes
I suffer with reoccurring bladder infections, I was sick and tired of going to the doctor for this but my chiropractor told me about Arginex and I haven’t had an infection in over a year.
Verified : Yes
I have been consuming Arginex and AC Carbamide to support my kidney function when dealing with Gout.
Why do I know it works? Because when I stopped consuming them last year, I got my Gout attack back.
Verified : Yes
I was over the line with Stage 4 Kidney failure when I was recommended this product by a son-in-law who is a Med-Tech. After 2 months I retested and was back to Stage 3! Thank God something natural worked!
Verified : Yes
I am pleased with both the Renafood and the Arginex . Both are being used in conjunction with each other for my kidney problem that was caused by a drug. Thanks for something natural that may stave off going on Dialysis.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Arginex?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Arginex should I take?
Is Arginex Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Arginex?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Arginex expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Arginex to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.