Cataplex® D by Standard Process- Review & Everything You Need To Know
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
About Cataplex® D By Standard Process
- Supports healthy immune system response function*
- Encourages healthy calcium absorption from the intestinal tract into the blood
- Supports and maintains healthy bone density*
- Provides vitamin D, which is needed by almost every cell in the body for development and transcription
- Excellent source of vitamin D and antioxidant vitamin A
Main Benefits of Cataplex® D by Standard Process:
- Supports immune function: Cataplex® D contains vitamin D and calcium, which can help to support immune function and boost the body's natural defenses.
- Promotes healthy bone function: The calcium in Cataplex® D can help to support bone health and function, making it a beneficial supplement for individuals looking to support bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Enhances nutrient absorption: Because Cataplex® D is made from whole food ingredients, it can be more easily assimilated and utilized by the body compared to synthetic supplements. This can help to ensure that the body is receiving the necessary nutrients to support optimal health and vitality.
- May support cardiovascular health: Some of the ingredients in Cataplex® D, such as calcium and potassium, can help to support cardiovascular health and function by promoting healthy blood pressure levels and circulation.
Dr. Candy and Other Practitioners Use Cataplex® D For:
- Osteoporosis: Cataplex® D contains calcium, which is an essential nutrient for bone health. Supplementation with Cataplex® D may help to support bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Immune dysfunction: The blend of nutrients in Cataplex® D, including vitamin D can help to support immune function and boost the body's natural defenses. This can be beneficial for individuals with immune dysfunction or who are prone to frequent infections.
- Chronic stress or fatigue:Cataplex® D can help to support the body's stress response, making it a beneficial supplement for individuals experiencing chronic stress or fatigue.
- Cardiovascular disease: Helps to support cardiovascular health and function. Supplementation with Cataplex D may be beneficial for individuals with cardiovascular disease or those looking to support their heart health.
- Nutrient deficiencies: Cataplex® D is made from whole food ingredients, which can enhance nutrient absorption and utilization by the body. Supplementation with Cataplex D may be beneficial for individuals with nutrient deficiencies or those looking to support their overall nutritional status.
Cataplex® D Side Effects:
The majority of users report few to no side effects. A few users mention feeling a stomach ache when taken on an empty stomach. Take this supplement with a meal- one that contains at least a little bit of fat in order for these vitamins to be absorbed.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process Cataplex® D?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process Cataplex® D gluten free?
Yes, Cataplex® D, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten free. It is also Dairy Free, Soy Free and Vegetarian. Standard Process products that are ‘gluten free’ have been laboratory tested to meet all of the requirements of the USDA.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
2 tablets contain:
- Vitamin A 300 mcg RAE
- Vitamin D 40 mcg
- Calcium 60 mg
Cataplex® D Ingredients: Calcium lactate, potassium citrate, glycerine, acacia fiber, modified corn starch, sucrose, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, ascorbic acid, and cholecalciferol.
Dose / Suggested Use: Two tablets per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Vitamin A 300 mcg RAE, Vitamin D 40 mcg, Calcium 60 mg. Ingredients: Calcium lactate, potassium citrate, glycerine, acacia fiber, modified corn starch, sucrose, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, ascorbic acid, and cholecalciferol.
What our patients say:
I really like the Standard Process line of supplements and was happy to fond another source. I ahve used these as a vitamin D source for years. They are formulated from real natural sources, leading to a lower by more absorbable source for vitamin D.
Verified : Yes
This product increased my D from 20 to 94, I was truly amazed when my doctor had my D results from the lab.I have less aches in my joints and no side effects.
Verified : Yes
Excellent balance to the Bone Health Daily Fundamentals. Both are needed for the calcium and vitamin D to be absorbed.
Verified : Yes
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Cataplex® D?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Cataplex® D should I take?
Is Cataplex® D Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Cataplex® D?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Cataplex® D expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Cataplex® D to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.