Best Indoor Infrared Sauna For Sauna Therapy At Home-Dr Review
Reviewed by Dr. Candy Akers
Dr. Candy Akers is an expert in holistic healing and nutrition. She specializes in whole-food nutritional supplements, cold laser therapy, and infrared sauna therapy. She helps people and pets find their path to natural healing and optimum health.
This page may include affiliate links, which means that we might receive a small commission on products you buy. This feature does not impact our recommendations. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and it allows us to continue providing informative articles about holistic care. Feel free to see the details at the bottom of the page for complete information.
People love indoor saunas because they provide a variety of health benefits such as relaxation, improved circulation, and relief from muscle soreness. Additionally, saunas can help with weight loss, detoxification and promote better sleep. They also provide a place to unwind and relax after a long day. Some people enjoy the social aspect of saunas, as they can be a great place to spend time with friends and family.
Most of my personal trials and sessions have occurred in indoor infrared saunas. There are many variables for selecting the right indoor infrared sauna, but for health benefits, I recommend the HigherDOSE 2-Person Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
Why I Like It:
- Deep relaxation
- Boosting mental health
- Athletic recovery
- Autoimmune conditions
- Fast pain relief
Designed by doctors for ultimate healing and fitness.
Powered by Clearlight(R) state of the art low EMF heaters.
- Accelerated pain relief
- Detox for liver and full body
- Promotes weight loss
- Boosts your immune system
- Decreases inflammation and swelling
- Boosts mood and improves sleep
From The Manufacturer:
Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
Step into your own infrared oasis.
- Decreases Inflammation
- Enhances Deep Relaxation
- Promotes Glowing Skin
- Improves Circulation
Bring The HigherDOSE heat home with you. The Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna is the hottest on the market – literally – with low EMF carbon heaters raising the temperature inside a state-of-the-art wooden unit with a chic black exterior. Plug your tunes into the upgraded entertainment system, activate chromotherapy lights, step inside your own infrared oasis, and experience the most powerful at-home detox around. Or make your sauna the ultimate heated fitness hub by removing the interior bench for more room to stretch, flow, and squat.
The HigherDOSE Full Spectrum Sauna detoxifies the body, relaxes the mind, boosts your mood, promotes glowing skin, and ignites a healthy DOSE of your brain’s feel-good chemicals AKA Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, and Endorphins. After just one session you’ll feel blissed, buzzed, and beautiful – like you just spent a day in nature.
- Engineered Wood Exterior
- Red Canadian Cedar Interior
- Tongue & Groove Construction
2 Person Sauna Specs:
- Exterior: Width: 52" Depth: 48" Height: 77"
- Interior: Width: 47" Depth: 44" Height: 74"
- 2 Person Power: 120V / 2,250W / 18.75A Circuit Required
Use of the product with a different electrical source or the use of voltage converters in countries that do not use these standards are at the user's own risk and the safety of doing so has not been investigated by HigherDOSE.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How are HigherDOSE Infrared Saunas Different?
A: Our Patented Technology - Full Spectrum infrared, Carbon/Ceramic Heaters, Low EMF, Chromotherapy
Our HigherDOSE Custom Saunas have 3 sets of waves:
- NEAR – penetrates epidermis, increases immune function
- MID – increases circulation and blood flow
- FAR – longest range, penetrates to the core, releasing deep metals for ultimate detox
We combine carbon and ceramic in our heaters, which produces long wave infrared + a high infrared output.
Because we use low EMF ((Electromagnetic Field)) carbon infrared heaters, the EMF levels when you're sitting in the sauna are virtually zero.
Chromotherapy (Light Therapy)
Light therapy energizes skin cells, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, giving skin back its youthful look.
When used with infrared technology, light therapy is one of the most effective ways to repair the body.
Q: What is the warranty?
A: 5-Year limited warranty.
- Best Mahogany Infrared Sauna For Home Sauna- Dr Recommends
- Contraindications for Infrared Sauna- When NOT to Use Sauna Therapy
- Best Outdoor Infrared Sauna For Sauna Therapy At Home
- Health Boosting Infrared Sauna Accessories for Your Home Sauna
- Should You Sauna Before Or After A Workout? Benefits Of Sauna After Workout
- Infrared Sauna Weight Loss- How Infrared Saunas Help You Lose Weight ( Scientific Proof )
- Best Hemlock Infrared Sauna For Home- Doctor Recommended
- Holistic Dr Reviews HigherDOSE Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
- Doctor Reviews Clearlight® Sanctuary 2-Person Infrared Sauna
- Best Cedar Infrared Sauna For Therapy At Home-Dr Review