Multizyme by Standard Process | Supports Healthy Digestion
What is Multizyme by Standard Process?
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Practitioners Use Multizyme For:
- Difficulty digesting protein
- Intestinal parasites
- Difficulty digesting fats
- GI inflammation
- Gluten sensitivity
- Stomach ulcers
- Difficulty digesting carbohydrates
- Lover bowel gas
- Hay fever / Sinusitis
Standard Process Multizyme Benefits:
- Wide spectrum improved in digestion
- Contains naturally occurring plant based digestive enzymes
- Improves digestion of nutrients
- Takes some of the workload off your pancreas
- Reduces secondary effects of poor digestion
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: Multizyme is the best “non-specific” digestion support and supplement. It is 100% natural and is best suited for people with healthy gut bacteria and a strong immune system. This product can be helpful for digestion in individuals with balanced diets and minor food sensitivities.
Important Ingredient Highlights - Standard Process Multizyme
- Stearic acid - derived from plant oils, this ingredients helps to digest and absorb fats
- Defatted almonds - low fat source of protein, calcium, fiber, iron and zinc
- Cellulose - helps balance blood sugar Helps digest plant products like fruits and vegetables
What Are The Side Effects Of Multizyme By Standard Process?
Where Do I Buy Multizyme by Standard Process?
- You can buy Standard Process products onthis page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients
1 capsule contains:
- Cholesterol <5mg 2%
- Proprietary Blend 340mg Fig (fruit), defatted almonds, pancreatin (3x), stearic acid (vegetable source), bromelain, amylase, papain, cellulase, and lipase.
Gelatin, cellulose, water, and calcium stearate.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy.
Recommended Use: Adults: One capsule per meal, or as directed.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 capsule) contains: Cholesterol <5 mg. Proprietary Blend 376 mg: Fig (fruit), defatted almonds, pancreatin (3x), stearic acid (vegetable source), bromelain, papain, amylase, cellulase, and lipase. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, and potato dextrin. t, and magnesium citrate. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, ascorbic acid, and calcium stearate.
Contains NO: gluten
What our patients say:
I had fibroid I went to see a doctor who prescribe me standard process telling to take it on an empty stomach and not eating anything for at 3 to 4 hours. so I usually take it around 2 in the morning then wake up at 6. when i went back to see my usual doctor my fibroid was gone.
Verified : Yes
Amazing! For years I was extremely lactose intolerant. I couldn't eat anything and those dumb lactaid pills....well I'd have to take several of the super strength ones and I'd still play roulette with my digestion. I can eat all the dairy I want with these pills. It's so worth it if you want to feel better and not be a slave to your guts. Definitely recommended.
Verified : Yes
my daughter takes this for her digestive problems and it helps tremendously. After researching it, I found that it can be good to take as a supplement. So, i starting taking it one cap twice a day after meals for the past couple of months. although I had no digestive problems, it does help to digest your food better and It made me feel more energenic. I am going to cut back to once a day. I recommend you research it to discover all of its benefits for you.
Verified : Yes
This is my first use of Standard Process Multizyme. The price was the best I could find online. The product shipped quickly and arrived intact. Multizyme is working so well for me I am not aware of how it is working until I consume a meal or two without it. Seems that digestion is so much easier, smoother and without stomach pain or the draggy feeling after I eat. I sense I will be using this product regularly and will be ordering it from this provider again soon.
Verified : Yes
This product was referred to me by my holistic health care professional for me and my dogs. It helps with digestion and gives increased energy. I can tell the difference for the better when I don't take it, take it once a day, or take it twice a day as recommended. I was happy with the service I got from the seller. Standard Process makes superior quality products.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Multizyme?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement, but some people do experience a small amount of diarrhea when starting this supplement regimen. . If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Multizyme should I take?
Is Multizyme Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Multizyme?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page right HERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Multizyme expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Multizyme to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.