Enzycore by Standard Process | Improve Digestion Naturally
What is Enzycore by Standard Process?
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
Dr. Candy And Other Holistic Practitioners Use Enzycore For:
- Difficulty digesting protein
- Difficulty digesting fat
- Difficulty digesting carbohydrates
- Lower Bowel Gas
- GI Inflammation
- Nutrient Deficiencies
- Trouble Concentrating / ADHD
Standard Process Enzycore Benefits:
- Improve digestion of food
- Increase absorption of nutrients / vitamins
- Heals the cells of the gastrointestinal tract
- Reduces the work of the pancreas
- Allows other body enzymes to work properly
- Improves total body cellular energy
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: Enzycore is one of the most effective digestive enzyme supplements on the market. It has been widely recommended by health practitioners over the past ten years. By observing people using this product, it has been clear that the use of this product has incredible health benefits beyond improving digestion. Some users have reported improved memory and ability to concentrate. Cardiac specialists have seen fewer atherosclerotic plugs and many patients note a stronger immune system.
Important Ingredient Highlights
- Protease 3.0, 4.5 and 6.0 : Help the body digest proteins at multiple pH ranges ( 3.0-6.0 )
- Alpha-galatosidase : The active ingredient in anti-gas production medications. It helps to break down large and complex starchy carbohydrates and prevent flatulence
- L-glutamine : Helps to heal gastrointestinal cells, reduces inflammatory conditions and may also boost the immune system
Is Enzycore Gluten-Free?
Is Enzycore a vegan supplement?
Yes, Enzycore is completely vegan as well as non-dairy and non-soy.
Additional Supplement Facts and Information:
1 capsule contains: Calories 2, L-glutamine 350mg
Vegetarian Enzyme Blend: 46mg
- Acid maltase (1MaltU)
- Alpha-galactosidase (45 GalU)
- Amylase (1,800 DU)
- Bromelain (32,880 FCCPU)
- Glucoamylase (3 AGU)
- Invertase (170 SU)
- Lactase (325 ALU)
- Lipase (230 FIP)
- Peptidase (820 HUT)
- Protease 3.0 (3 SAPU)
- Protease 4.5 (4,930 HUT)
- Protease 6.0 (1,640 HUT).
Proprietary Blend: 142mg
- Kale (whole plant) and Beet (root)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, maltodextrin, and calcium stearate. Gluten-free. Vegetarian.
Recommended Use: Adults - Take 1 capsule three times per day with meals, or as directed.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (1 Capsule) contains: Proprietary Blend 559 mg: L-glutamine, organic kale (aerial parts), organic beet (root), amylase, protease 4.5, glucoamylase, alpha-galatosidase, lactase, peptidase, protease 6.0, acid maltase, protease 3.0, invertase, lipase, and bromelain.
Contains NO: gluten
What our patients say:
My chiropractor suggested this as I have digestive difficulties. He said if it didn't work he would give me a refund. So, I had nothing to lose. Everything doesn't work the same for everyone but I would definitely give this a try. It has TRULY worked for me. I have no reason to say this except it is true for me. I am able to eat healthier and occasionally have a bit of ice cream !
Verified : Yes
Amazing almost magic enzyme pills!!! For some reason, one day I stopped being able to drink anytime of alcohol without getting extremely sick and throwing up. Anything more than one serving would make me sick for the entire night. Not sure what is specifically in these pills that helps me (I’m trying to figure that out), but I am able to drink like normal and enjoy myself when I am out without getting sick! I can not recommend these more.
Verified : Yes
Two different doctors have prescribed Enzycore to me as a digestion aid. It's for protein. I used to use Zypan but it's very strong and become hard on my stomach. This is a great alternative. It really works. I can be bloated with too much food and take one capsule, and another later if one didn't do it. Sometimes it works too well and I start getting hungry again.
Verified : Yes
My husband doesn't have any heartburn when he takes this with a meal. He's been using this for several years.
Verified : Yes
I get pains in my chest from gas and when I take a pill a day I'm good to go. Sometimes take another if I feel the pain, or if I have the occasional beer or 2. Initially thought I was having a heartache because it was in my left upper chest, nope, just gas. Ugg, getting old sucks. I eat veggies like there's no tomorrow to keep healthy but some veggies give you gas.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of Enzycore?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many Enzycore should I take?
Is Enzycore Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process Enzycore?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page right HERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process Enzycore expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for Enzycore to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.