Zypan by Standard Process
What is Zypan by Standard Process?
Zypan is the perfect product to battle the challenges of the modern diet. It helps to take some of the strain off of your digestive tract and reduces commonly experienced digestive troubles such as gas and bloating. By enhancing the breakdown of individual foods, Zypan also helps you get all of the vitamins and minerals you need.
Zypan by Standard Process Supplement Benefits
- Corrects gastrointestinal pH
- Optimizes nutrient extraction
- Reduce bloating and gas
- Less of that ‘heavy’ and ‘sleepy’ phase after eating
- Improved protein digestion
- Better collagen digestion and absorption
- Improved collagen health on face and body
- Healthier looking face and skin
- Reduced hunger
Dr. Candy and Other Holistic Practitioners use Zypan in cases such as:
- Difficulty digesting protein
- Intestinal parasites
- Gluten sensitivity
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Difficulty digesting fats
- Difficulty digesting carbohydrates
- Poor circulation
- Low iron levels
- Vitamin B12 deficiencies
Dr. Candy's Pro-Tip: Zypan comes in easy to swallow circular tablets. It is not recommended to break, cut or chew the tablets. Irritation of the gums and mouth may occur if it is chewed. This supplement is so effective that it is recommended to be taken with every meal. So, if you are traveling or eating out, be sure to take your Zypan with you.
Important Ingredient Highlights
- Betaine Hydrochloride - Helps activate the breakdown of collagen and other proteins.
- Bovine and Ovine Spleen - Supports a strong immune system and is a source of iron.
Is Zypan Gluten Free?
Yes, Zypan, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten free. It is also non-dairy.
What Are The Side Effects Of Zypan By Standard Process?
Side effects of Zypan usually only occur during the first 2-3 days as the digestive process smoothes out. During this time some people report an episode of diarrhea or constipation.
Where to buy Standard Process Zypan?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.