A-F Betafood® | A Naturally Healthy Gall Bladder
Main Benefits of A-F Betafood® by Standard Process
- Superior liver health
- Healthy and normal gallbladder
- Increased fat metabolism
- Reduced stomach pain
The following information is a summary and review based on Dr. Candy’s professional experience and recommendations. Any summary or statement has not been provided nor influenced by the manufacturer.
About A-F Betafood By Standard Process
- A-F Betafood® is a gallbladder supplement that supports bile production and includes an array of whole food and other ingredients to support healthy fat digestion.*
- Supports healthy bile flow in the gallbladder
- Supports bile production and helps maintain healthy levels of fat in the liver
- Supports normal processing of dietary fats for cholesterol metabolism
- Supports healthy bowel functioning*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A, Cataplex F, and Betafood
- Excellent source of vitamin A and iodine
- Good source of vitamin B6*
A-F Betafood Side Effects:
Little to no side effects are reported for the majority of users. A few users mentioned a stomach ache when taken on an empty stomach.
Where Do I Buy Standard Process A-F Betafood?
- You can buy Standard Process products on this page.
- No exam, consult, or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candice Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account.
- Additionally we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Is Standard Process A-F Betafood gluten free?
Yes, A-F Betafood, manufactured by Standard Process is gluten free. Standard Process products that are ‘gluten free’ have been laboratory tested to meet all of the requirements of the USDA.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients:
2 tablets contain:
- Calories 2
- Total Carbohydrate 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Vitamin A 1,500 IU (30%DV)
- Vitamin B6 0.3mg (15%DV)
- Iodine 40mcg (25%DV)
Proprietary Blend: 546mg - beet (root), Carrot (root), oat flour, dried beet (leaf) juice, rice (bran), calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, bovine liver, nutritional yeast, bovine kidney, bovine prostate, alfalfa flour, bovine orchic extract, bovine liver fat extract, flaxseed oil extract, vitamin E (sunflower), and sunflower lecithin.
Other Ingredients: Honey, calcium stearate, arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), vitamin A palmitate, prolamine iodine (zein), ascorbic acid, and pyridoxine hydrochloride. Gluten-free.
Recommended Use: Adults - Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Warnings: Women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are lactating should limit their intake of vitamin A (retinol) and use vitamin A products only as directed by a qualified health care professional. Consumption of large amounts of vitamin A (retinol) has been linked to serious health problems. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients: Each Serving Size (2 tablets) contains: Total Carbohydrate <1 g, Total Sugars <1 g, Vitamin A 450 mcg RAE, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg, Iodine 40 mcg. Proprietary Blend 550 mg: Organic SP beet blend (organic swiss chard juice powder, organic beet (root), organic beet (leaf) juice powder), organic beet (root), organic carrot, organic sweet potato, organic oat flour, calcium lactate, rice bran, magnesium citrate, bovine liver, bovine prostate, nutritional yeast, bovine kidney, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), organic flaxseed oil, bovine orchic extract, bovine liver fat extract, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and sunflower lecithin. Other Ingredients: Honey, acacia gum, modified corn starch, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, prolamine iodine (zein), ascorbic acid, sucrose, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
What our patients say:
Forever grateful to have found this product. Had dull but very annoying discomfort on my right side for about ten months. The doc first said it was gastritis but last month another doc said it’s a gallbladder issue. Started taking bile salts and rowachol which dramatically decreased the bloating and only had off/on discomfort. I’ve now been taking this product for about two weeks and no longer need bile salt and the discomfort is 99% gone. Lifesaver product for the gallbladder, at least for me without the negative side effects of taking bile salt since I still have my gallbladder.
Verified : Yes
This product helps me so much esp since having my gallbladder removed. It’s helped out me on track and keep me there as well.
Verified : Yes
If you are having issues with your gallbladder or have had it removed, you must take this product to clean your bile. Usually, that is what is wrong in the first place. Trust me, this product saved my life after surgery. The GI doctors had nothing to give me that would stop my issues. I was losing weight and couldn't eat anything. Please trust this company. They know what they are doing. !
Verified : Yes
Anytime I have issues with my gallbladder I just start taking 2 tablets 3 times a day and it goes away. If its bad, I take 6 at once and if I have a headache I add some apple cider vinegar and all is well within hours. This is something you want to have around all the time.
Verified : Yes
This was given to me from a nutritionist many years ago because my liver function tests were out of range. This is my go to product always and it never lets me down. You cannot go wrong with any product from Standard Process.
Questions & Answers
What are the side effects of A-F Betafood?
No significant side effects have been reported by patients taking this supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
How many A-F Betafood should I take?
Is A-F Betafood Gluten Free?
Where to buy Standard Process A-F Betafood?
- You can buy this supplement from our product page rightHERE.
- No exam, consult or doctor approval is required.
- Dr. Candy Akers is a Standard Process Premier Practitioner and has an authorized healthcare provider account. We are authorized online sellers and provide high quality customer support.
- Additionally, we recommend purchasing Standard Process supplements from an authorized healthcare practitioner account, because these products are shipped directly from Standard Process. This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.
Where do your supplements ship from?
All of our supplements are shipped out directly from the Standard Process headquarters.
This ensures your products are fresh and have been stored at the correct temperature. (Products stored in warehouses of 3rd party retailers may not preserve the bio-active health supporting factors of these supplements.)
Does Standard Process A-F Betafood expire?
- Yes all of our supplements come with an expiration date stamped on them.
- We do not sell expired or short-dated products. Most products come with at least a 12-18 month use by date.
- You should store your products in a safe place where it is dark and cool. Keep all health supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
How long does it take for A-F Betafood to work?
This depends on your initial health status and the condition being supplemented. In the case of acute illness, you may see changes within 24-48 hours. Most commonly, these changes or improvements are very subtle. In cases of complex or chronic conditions, most people see a significant improvement in 4 weeks.
How fast do you ship your orders?
Orders placed before noon on a business day are shipped the same day.
All other orders are shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped 2-Day UPS.
Have a question?
Customers Also Bought:
Dr. Candy Akers
About the Author
Holistic Veterinarian, Veterinary Clinic Owner, Veterinary Medical Supervisory Board Leader, Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist, and Author Dr. Candy completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Delaware and graduated veterinary school in 2009 from Oklahoma State University. In high school, she was drawn to wildlife rehabilitation. Wildlife rehab gave her unparalleled experience in animal healing in a field that has limited resources and a wide variety of conditions to treat. Before vet school, Dr. Akers spent two years working full time providing oil spill response for wildlife all over the country. Since graduating with her Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in 2009, Dr. Candy has specialized in companion animal nutrition. Extensive education in nutrition has made her a firm believer in species specific-biologically appropriate diets. One of her passions is educating pet parents about the natural alternatives that actually work. She brings the best of holistic health and conventional medicine together in a unique approach to pet health. This approach is often applied to chronic diseases, allergies, and autoimmune conditions. She started her own veterinary practice 9 years ago in Colorado. Overall, she has dedicated her entire life to improving the health and happiness of animals everywhere.