Key Health Benefits
Supports Neurotransmitter Production: The amino acid L-Tyrosine is a precursor to several important neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine. These neurotransmitters are important for mood regulation, cognitive function, and response to stress. Regular intake of this product can support your body's natural production of these neurotransmitters.
Stress Management: Features Rhodiola rosea, a popular adaptogenic herb that has been studied for its potential to enhance the body's resistance to stress, decrease feelings of burnout, and promote feelings of well-being.
Thyroid Support: L-Tyrosine is also a precursor to the thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4). Thyroxine is essential in regulating metabolism, energy production, and impacting the health of virtually all body systems. This supplement could therefore potentially support thyroid function and overall metabolic health.
Bone Health and Mineral Support: Aquamin® F Algae is a unique plant-based calcium source derived from marine algae. It also contains other trace minerals. Calcium is vital for bone health and muscle function, among other things. The additional trace minerals can support various body functions and overall nutritional balance.
Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Benefits: Turmeric and Chinese Salvia both contain compounds known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These compounds can help fight oxidative stress in the body and reduce inflammation, which can contribute to overall wellness and protection against many chronic diseases.
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Calcium.....36 mg
- (as calcium carbonate from Aquamin® F Algae)
- L-Tyrosine.....944 mg
- Tyro-Synergy Support™.....270 mg
- Aquamin® F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Rhodiola rosea (root) Extract, Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Chinese Salvia (root) (Salvia miltiorrhiza)
Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.
Premier Research Labs
- Manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility registered with the USFDA
- All ingredients genetically tested to guarantee potency and purity
- Screened for all heavy metal and common contaminants
- Made exclusively with non-GMO ingredients
Only a small percentage of the ingredients we source meet our cutting-edge quality standards.
Manufactured in the USA
We manufacture in the USA with premium ingredients sourced worldwide.
No Synthetic Fillers
We do not add synthetic fillers in our formulas.
More Information From The Manufacturer
- Features Tyrosine, an Essential Amino Acid and precurser to the thyroid hormone, thyroxin
- Tyrosine also supports mood*
- With Tyro-Synergy Support™, a bio-compatible botanical blend
- Plant-based formula, suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Tyrosine Matrix features the amino acid, tyrosine, in addition to Tyro- Synergy Support™, an important botanical blend which provides broad spectrum phytochemical support. Tyrosine OverviewTyrosine, a conditionally essential amino acid, is a precursor to the thyroid hormone, thyroxin, and to catecholamine neurotransmitters. Tyrosine also supports mood during times of occasional stress, when dopamine and norepinephrine levels may need additional support.